Why is the PS4 "Skilled Huntress" achievement 100?

iamAlpha800
iamAlpha800 Member Posts: 136
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

So I started playing Huntress and decided to try for the achievement. My friend told me it was only 20 hatchet downs further than 24 meters but apparently only on PS4 it's 100. Is this intended or just haven't updated? Steam and XBOX is not 100 right?

@Peanits

Post edited by iamAlpha800 on

Best Answer

Answers

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited July 2019

This is literally the only trophy I have left to get. The thought of even trying to get it gives me nightmares.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 417

Peanits already answered to this a while ago:

I doubt things have changed.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

On Xbox it used to be 100 but it got changed down to 20

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

@Peanits - Adept Killer trophies used to be won by earning the "no-one escaped" score. That was still achievable but got changed.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

@rha - You never had to get a merciless victory in the past. You only needed to get the "no one escaped" scoring event. I got Adept Freddy with 3 DCs and a suicide on hook before they changed the requirements. I also got adept Legion by using tactics I am not proud of. I probably depipped for both those games but still qualified for the trophy.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Preach. It's so unfair how survivors just have too hide in lockers and still get the adepts, but killers have too sweat out their rear and hope it's bad survivors in order too have a chance of getting it. I got Adept Freddy on console but didn't get attempt it in time before they changed it. I would be fine if survivors also had too double pip too get it, but right now it's incredibly unfair.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

If condidition can be changed on Steam and XBOX, they can be changed on PS4 too.

Huntress 100 downs is BS to begin with. Merciless for Killers is also BS.

If the devs wont even try to make a change, just shows they have no interest to make things fair.

Also if someone did get the 100 downs vefore it was changed to 20, there wasn‘t a cryout. So devs, change the bloody thing on PS4 + make Killers Adept back to „No one Escaped“

• LiunUK
    LiunUK Member Posts: 944

any update on this devs? it's such a nasty achievement for console due to the frame rate

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311

Hey man i grinded that 100, don't take this meaningless trophy away from me!

• ccactus623
    ccactus623 Member Posts: 214

Can we have a blood point event for it ?

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

Just circumvent Sony's super strict criteria for changing trophies by creating an event that counts one as five or whatever amount or even adding to the trophy like 100 Hatchet or 10 Iridescent Hatchet. In fact you could reduce every Killer trophy by adding the option to do the task faster via using a rare add-on. Other devs have been restricted by Sony and found creative ways to stealth bypass the trophy mandates in these and other ways.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

They never changed the adept achievements themselves. The achievement requirements were always to get a merciless victory with said killer and their perks. The descriptions have never been changed.

What changed was the requirements to get a 'merciless victory'. Just a 4k used to be okay, but then they changed merciless to a double pip.