The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer Lobby Broken??

Creating Lobby as rank 17 killer in Aus. Waiting 10-20 minutes for survivors. Most of the time having to restart lobbies. Still no survivors. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• MasterLoli
    MasterLoli Member Posts: 73

Yeah I've been getting this lately, probably just the matchmaker struggling, that's my best bet.

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    My killer rank is 9 and it doesn't take that long to find survivors
  • The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

I'm at rank 1 and it usually takes a while to get survivors in the lobby. I think that most of the survivor mains are playing killer now for the bonus bloodpoints.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Depends on your Rank. Right now more Killers are active, and some Survivors swapped over to Killer because you get easier, and more, BP that way. Best bet is to play Survivor for a while then check Lobby times again after a few matches. This is normal during a Bonus BP Event. Killer = Easy BP Button.

• IrishLad
    IrishLad Member Posts: 10
    Switching to surv to find a lobby then backing out and starting killer lobby usually helps for me
  • OXY
    OXY Member Posts: 68

Odd. Today I've been finding matches really quickly as Killer. Usually it has ALWAYS been the complete opposite. Matchmaking is quite annoying at times.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

As both it's been up and down lately and it's probably due to people farming on different sides for the bonus offerings.

• Rivvy
    Rivvy Member Posts: 9

Normally they pop instantly for me and now today I'm not getting a single survivor.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

It´s because many survivor mains switched to killer. Because they think they get more BPs this way. Which is plain wrong. They see the raw BPs per match and think that the killer gains more.
    If a survivor plays a match until the end, he gets the same points as the killer (if they are active).
    If a survivor dies early, they get to the next match quickly. Thus gaining more points per hour than the killer.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

It's double bloodpoints so there are more killers than survivors now. Survivor is pretty much insta lobby with very good ping now. That's because you get more bloodpoints playing killer... and you know... its double BP. Its just supply and demand