If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Some Perk Ideas

Options
Milo
Milo Member Posts: 7,383
edited July 2019 in Creations

Some of these i already posted in a diffrent subforum BUT i thought of some new ones so might as well post all of them here.

Helping Those in Need

When someone is in danger your skills improve.

While someone is in dying state you gain 15/20/25% increased altruistic action speeds until they are rescued

While someone is on the hook you gain 30/40/50% increased altruistic action speeds until they are rescued

While someone is on the hook in struggle phase this effect doubles to 60/80/100%

Only the strongest effect is activate at the time

Cumulative Healing Speed bonuses cannot exceed 100 %.

Great Memories

Memories of the past remind you why you're still going.

Your hook stage progression is reduced by 15/20/25% (so basically make the time from 60 to 69/72/75 seconds)

While in struggle phase this effect doubles (to 30/40/50% so 78/84/90 seconds)

Still not Bitten

When the killer misses their attack (M1/Power) 5m/7m/10m away from your location this perks activates.

Your next pallet throw or fast and medium vault speeds are inceased by 50%. This effect activates as soon as you press the button.

Interupted attacks count towards this perk.

(so if the killer misses while you do the super vault/throw you can get it activated again)

True Teamwork

The first teammate your encounter you create a special link with.

You and your link do altruistic actions for each other 40/45/50% faster.

If your link dies you receive 20% penalty to healing (yourself)

If you die nothing happens.

(yes those 4 were made for Clem, don't judge .-.)

Delayed Pain

Your reaction to attacks is delayed by 6/8/10 seconds. Notifications made by you appear 3 seconds later. (traps, screams, missing skillchecks)

Plunderer's Paradise

Three times per Game any chest you open ,after collecting it's item, closes itself and becomes blocked for 60/45/30 seconds. You can get another item from that chest after that time.

That chest is revealed to you until it is looted again.

(MAYBE) The chests close only once.

Wings of Protection

With you on their side, nothing bad can happen to them.

When you receive a Protection Score Event this perk activates. Next time a killer injures a person while you're in 16/18/20 meter radius, the damage is converted to you instead.

OR

When a killer injures a person While you're in 8/10/12 meter radius, the damage is converted to you instead. This perk has a cooldown of 60 seconds.

(MAYBE) You need to be healthy to activate this perk.

(MAYBE) You see aura of survivors within 12/14/16 meters. (so you don't randomly get injured)

[Name]

If you got chased by a killer for a total of x/x/x seconds this perk activates. Your next pallet stun takes x % longer to recover from. (MAYBE) The killer is notified when they get stunned.

Post edited by Milo on

Comments

• FGDandude
    FGDandude Member Posts: 22
    Options

Helping Those in Need

should also say Cumulative Healing Speed bonuses cannot exceed 100 %.

Great Memories

should not say that the effect is double in struggle.

Still not Bitten

maybe 2 stacks needed to be activated (nice perk)

True Teamwork

nice one pretty balanced

Delayed Pain

dont see how this works.

Plunderer's Paradise

maybe it also need to say chests can only be closed once a game

Wings of Protection

option 2 is the better one

[Name] (foreseeing hope)

maybe also couses exhaustion for 60/50/40sec

• BadgerT40
    BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48
    Options

The first one benefits you to leave them to die tbh

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Good idea. Probs should change that.

Why not? I just feel like without that it would be a lil on weak side.

Thank you! I'm not feeling 2 stacks needed but maybe... idk

Thank you athough i feel like it should have higher % now that i think about it

Basically - You get hit and you don't go into injured/downed immeditaly. After 10 seconds the damage is applied.

I was thinking about that but then thought about atleast 2 people using it. Might add that as "Maybe"

Thought so. Maybe i should also add "you must be healthy"?

I don't think it needs to be an exhaustion perk.

@BadgerT40 Does it? Well if you leave them to die and no one is injured you're basically wasting this perk.