What is your passion/hobby?

GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Aside from gaming I absolutely love cooking!

My hobby is this forum and gaming. :P

I also love listening to Get well II by Icon for hire on repeat.

Comments

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

I'm working on a Smash fan game with others, if you can call that a hobby (also, I'm the reason Dwight Fairfield will be playable in base roster 😎)

But besides that, my passion and hobby is just gaming.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Other than gaming? Drawing art/Photography as well is what I mainly do it's not much but especially Photography is a bit of a hobby I can make a small amount of money on the side during the summer but it's mainly for fun.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634

I'm working on a story and I enjoy doodling, too. I'm also quite fond of listening to music and looking into psychology-related things. c:

• My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495

History, music and to play bass guitar.

• MichaelAMyers
    MichaelAMyers Member Posts: 292

My account says it all.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Reading/studying, and going out with friends.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

My hobby is occasionally playing music on guitar and piano, and writing short stories, especially horror short stories, but my passion is horror. I love the big franchises like F13, Halloween, and Elm Street, and needless to say, their respective horror icons Jason, Michal, and Freddy. I love to dig into the behind the scenes info to see how these movies were made, and listening to the commentaries on the dvd's and bluray's. I also love to see all the amazing replicas people make of the masks and costumes. Needless to say, Dead by daylight is a perfect fit for that ;)

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

Drawing is my passion :D

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I doodle a bunch.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I draw a lot in a anime/cartoon like style, tried not to make it super hardcore, but what can I say, fun. I love running, for the speed.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    edited July 2019

DELETED BY VENGEFUL MONKEYS AND A WET WITCH

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Digital art while listening to music, gaming, baking (mostly cupcakes, addicted to making them for some reason) and occasionally crafts such as making costumes for conventions and masks (masquerade, character masks etc)

I know icon for hire, I used to absolutely love theatre, cynics and critics, iodine and get well too haha nice to see someone has heard of them.

• Ian
    Ian Member Posts: 12

playing dbd :)

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,916

My hobby and my work are pretty much the same thing, I love fitness and sports.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited July 2019

Hm, besides playing games I love drawing, I have an obsession with watching movies, I go to the movie theater so much its not even funny, I also like writing stories/fanfic, although my old laptop is broken so I have to get a new one, hopefully I'll get it soon. I also love hanging out with my friends and bf, and I also kinda like singing sometimes, although my singing is worse than my drawing XD

I also collect funko pops and merch from movies and games :P

Edit: forgot to say I also play a lot of golf, I go work out at the gym and I'm trying to learn how to cook >_<

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Gaming, and extending my knowledge of medicine.

I know way more than I should.

Also: Reading, swimming, playing M:TG, and YouTube.

• BillyBoiMain
    BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164

I like practicing drums, bass and piano. And also I really like drawing, even though i’m not very good at it 😕

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

Writing, Drawing, Game-Design(mostly rpgmaker right now...but trying to expand into unity engine), Singing, Storytelling, Messing around with Gimp, Playing games with friends, Tabletop gaming and board games.

• GarlicGang
    GarlicGang Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019

I love to watch the animals. I go out into the forest with my binoculars and sit watching them I stay alone with nature. It's better than meditation. It is sometimes interesting to watch as for example a bird makes a nest. Am I weird?

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2020

I’m a professional hula dancer here on O’ahu.

• Andrew77
    Andrew77 Member Posts: 1

Building wood ship kits is my hobby.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Beer.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

A respectful internet troll

• murashunsuke
    murashunsuke Member Posts: 1

I'm really into soap making, and I had quite a lot of orders during quarantine. I usually get Palm Kernel Oil Flakes as they have high quality and great consistence. I also want to order some oils to add new flavors to the soap I make.

• mikepaul
    mikepaul Member Posts: 1

My hobby is shopping. I love to shop clothes, shoes, armors, cosmetics products etc.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

This forum, music producing, electric guitar and hanging with my friends.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,789
    edited October 2020

I like playing guitar and learning languages. Currently working on German (conversational) and Korean (beginner) :D Been trying to learn how to play [this] for weeks but I'm probably months away lol

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Warhammer 40,000. I have about 10 armies and over 30,000 points divided amongst just over 850 models amongst the ones I have built and painted. An average sized game is around 1,000-2,000 points and depending on the army features about 30-70 models, but it can go higher.

Shotokan karate and kickboxing.

Used to play bass guitar, but it's been a while.

Used to play Magic the Gathering, but now it's the occasional game of Commander. Force of Will is also another card game that I play.

DnD/Pathfinder when I can get a game organised.

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

I used to do a lot of lifting, Kickboxing and MMA from my teens to my mid-twenties. Nowadays I´m fine with just weights and cardio, can´t compete in the ring anymore anyway (had a couple injuries but no biggie, it´s not my job).

• Arial
    Arial Member Posts: 134

...cooking.

• Rex3
    Rex3 Member Posts: 87

Lifting weights until I tore my pec (muscle belly). Now I can't lift like I did.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

Languages and cultural studies! Ever since I was a baby I've been so interested in how people live and communicate. I used to beg my mom to change the settings on my DVDs to different languages so I could see what the movie was like in those languages (spoiler alert: they were all the same because little me was too dumb to realize that the movie wasn't different plot wise for every country lol!)

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    edited November 2020

I like video editing, which I've just started at.

I enjoy Ultimate Frisbee too

• JaydenZapata
    JaydenZapata Member Posts: 13

I absolutely enjoy coding! I use Clickteam Fusion 2.5 to code some games. I sometimes type stories and stuff. I don't really enjoy shopping in real life, I prefer online shopping. A weird thing is that I don't really like any music at all. Drawing/Art is a NO NO. So, that's basically it.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Cooking, languages (currently studying translation), games ofc, and I love swimming but local pool seems ######### for good, thanks rona...

• Jyn_Mojito
    Jyn_Mojito Member Posts: 515

Gaming, especially horror games. I very recently fell down the rabbit hole of vtubing and am trying to figure out how to rig an avatar for streaming. When I feel down, my go to is watching stand up comedy- I love Lewis Black and Fluffy.

• melofelipe
    melofelipe Member Posts: 1

Well I have a very weird hobby. I like to collect different joggers and sneakers as I am a sporty person and been into different games like tennis, football, badminton etc. Unfortunately, I suffered from wide feet due to which it pushed my hobby more of collecting medicated joggers and hiking shoes specifically for wide feet and high arches.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

I've always liked cooking & writing since i was a kid

• lordfart
    lordfart Member Posts: 538

Music for me. Playing or listening

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

Aside from gaming, my passion is art! Always has been since I was little and I'm hoping to make a career out of it :) I've been working on my art business since 2018.

• FreddysMain
    FreddysMain Member Posts: 289

Apart from gaming i am a figure skater, I love to draw :)

• DBDude
    DBDude Member Posts: 308

My passions are concluded on a whole bunch of stuff actually.

Playing Games

Earning items randomly in Team Fortress 2

Hanging out with my family

Eating Food

Finding an actual non toxic server on Left 4 Dead 2

Watching youtube

Going on the forums

Having a Huge Godzilla collection

Going to Conventions

And about 167,631 other things.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878
    edited August 2021

I’m a writer and did have several novellas published, but my press folded. Small press. It’s sadly common. I’m a fairly new but enthusiastic horror movie fan, so I’ve been plowing my way through the classics to catch up. I also do tabletop RPGs when I can.

• Bone_Dice
    Bone_Dice Member Posts: 55

Eh, I like to play the bass (even though I'm not that good at it). I'm actually currently trying to everything stays from adventure time, and why do you only call me when you high by arctic monkeys.

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399

I like gaming (video and boardgames), cooking and Ant Keeping.

I was unlucky and didn't catch any queens this year so no colony yet.

• kira31219
    kira31219 Member Posts: 35

Definitely gaming and streaming. I also am big into anime.

Currently I am learning coding just for fun but would absolutely love to work with others on a fan game or something someday.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695

Sports and food