Cosmetic Contest winners!

Options
2»

Comments

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    Options

I understand. I thought along the Limes of maybe 2-3 winners for survivors and 2-3 for killers.

• BlackMercury
    BlackMercury Member Posts: 172
    Options

I was hoping for a badass killer one, but that clown is such a glorious mismatch of tone, it's gonna be pretty terrifying in game I'm sure. It's interesting that the devs have said they don't want to make 'funny' cosmetics because that wouldn't match the tone of dbd, but Kenneth is all about mismatched tone, so he's the perfect excuse to go wild with.

• EmotionalDaisy
    EmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 157
    Options

Congrats winners! You did great!

Please say you'll do more costume contests in the future. I like these designs but there were so many absolutely stunning outfits that'd be amazing to see in game.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

Congrats to the winners! 💕 Hopefully the devs will do more contests like this and I hope all the other cosmetics aren’t just forgotten and the devs will look back at them in the future.

• Nurses_Calling
    Nurses_Calling Member Posts: 11
    Options

YES, i really expect to be seeing trunks floppin about in the breeze.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options

@Peanits

I remember seeing a clown cosmetics that had him in a white tank top and boxers. Was that considered inappropriate for the game? The designed really fitted his character.

I’m only asking because I’ve been looking for the cosmetics for weeks. And I wanted to show a friend.

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    Options

Did they just pick them randomly?

• Birthday_Boy
    Birthday_Boy Member Posts: 15
    Options

Really loving the clown one. Congrats to both of the winners!

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

All of those amazing Hag drawings.....and you pick Clown, who while still a fav of mine...has gotten a TON of Cosmetic love and really great ones...Hag still imo, has the most underwhelming and boring cosmetics out of eveyone else... :/ I am disappoint..

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

To be fair, the contest is not "Who needs cosmetics the most?".

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Congrats to the winners. I won't be getting either of these myself but the concepts are interesting at least. Really shocked the Clown won.

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257
    Options

Congrats but I genuinely don't like either of these.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

@Iceman yea it's really nice to see we are getting something added into the game. I would have loved to have seen the pirate nea win but I'm happy with the winners. Just think they could have added a few more.

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862
    Options

i wanted cafe surfer feng but this one is on par/better than it. the only problem is that its always bright pink instead of a color that benefits stealth a bit, ill still use it tho

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    edited July 2019
    Options

Congrats to the winners! I don't really like the Feng one personally but it's still a unique idea and I'm sure there are people out there who will love it.

The Clown one seems a little too silly of a concept to put into a game like this. But I guess it suits his character.

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862
    Options

you could make it with the hood down actually , i wouldnt mind it

• Letche
    Letche Member Posts: 96
    Options

They're.. interesting, to say the least. Depending on how they end up post production, I don't plan on acquiring either. Wasn't even aware there was a cosmetics contest. 😔

• crazedjoker01
    crazedjoker01 Member Posts: 2
    Options

They should do more cosmetic contests because the ideas the community have are awesome