Helping M1 Killers

Options

Hey guys, I'm sure we can agree that M1 Killers need help with Map Pressure. I understand that Killers shouldn't get a 4k every trial but it really is unfair that I pay for DLC Killers and can't play any of them but Hag, Huntress, Nurse, and Billy because of their high mobility. Is there anything being done about this? My suggestion is to make maps smaller and balance the high mobility around them. My poor Piggy and Clown needs some love too! 😫

Comments

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Smaller maps could help but Idk if that will solve everything.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

I do just fine with Pig on large maps, thank you. Just remember that information perks, like Discordance and BBQ are just as important as slowdown like Ruin or PGtW - Thrilling Tremors is an okay compromise between those two needs for Pig. Juggling well and knowing when to break off a chase makes those larger maps a lot more tolerable, too.

That said, I like the pallet changes coming, with fewer safe loops. Overall I hope chases are reduced with what's to come.

• TomTheSequel
    TomTheSequel Member Posts: 58
    Options

Sorry I have a hard time believing that especially if you're in red ranks.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

Track your pip rate on big maps vs small maps. Currently small maps ie mount ormund, temple etc tend to be around 38% win rate for me while mid range maps like ironworks, game etc tend to be 70% win rate. Bare in mind i will be slugging and optomising pushing kills under pressure so its not just me being a weaker killer. This would be around rank 4. Prefered m1 killers would be freddy, pig and myers.