Is Boil Over bugged?

Options
akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

It seems like I should get a boost to struggling but there's no noticeable increase and there's no visual indicator?

Best Answers

Answers

• akbays35
    Options

@Tameki said:
    I think how it works is it makes the killer less capable of controlling your wiggling? I'm pretty sure it doesn't boost your struggling, but the struggling EFFECTS.

that explains why it doesn't do anything...the "effects" of struggling are barely noticeable in the first place and there's usually a hook every 20 meters anyway.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Yeah i thought lvl 3 would be more noticable.... nope

• akbays35
    Options

It kind of makes me sad, cause there's literally no point in leveling Kate all her perks are garbage.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Boil Over makes your wiggle affect killer movement more. It's basically Iron Grasp in reverse. The wiggle time, however, is the same as always.

I've been on both the giving and receiving ends of tier 3 and it's a good alternative to DS, since you can always use it. One some maps it can really help, like Lery's, where there is a lot more stuff for killer to get stuck on while carrying you and it's harder to see where hooks are and such.

I think it's a good perk. The problem is that it's kinda map dependent.

• P3Myers
    P3Myers Member Posts: 58
    Options

its bad

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

I leveled it up specifically because i assumed it was reverse Iron Grasp, and that you basically struggled free very quickly. instead i quickly learned it only has the killer walkin side to side like they're listening to Ariana Grande

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    As a Killer i can tell you its usually a real pain in the arse but it will rarely stop you from hooking. Still really annoying and thats the reason one may take it.