Sean
Sean Member Posts: 107
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

who agrees with should get more daily rituals or more blood points from them

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

I believe we should get about 50k per quest. 25-30k isn't worth it atm.

• Sean
    Sean Member Posts: 107
    Options
  • PalletOrWhat
    PalletOrWhat Member Posts: 265
    Options

I don't think we need any more daily rituals. They should just bring the old ones back... where you could gain like 150k blood points for a daily ritual lol

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

We should get more bloodpoints. 30k is not a motivation to play a character I wouldn't have played anyway.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    Options

I think they ahould give u 30 a day. and u pick what u wanna do. say u want to run ash it gives u some ash ones for 15(can change after u pick and do one) say u do a ash then u can pick nea and it gives u something for nea. Random but for your choice. Other 15 for killer same deal.

and make them harder so they are worth more

• BlowHard74728
    BlowHard74728 Member Posts: 60
    Options

I'd take weekly rituals that reward you with iridescent shards

And why does killer have a 60k bloodpoint ritual but survivors dont?

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626
    Options

We need more BP and different and more difficult daily rituals. Use a combination of perks, cleanse 4 totems, ....

• invira_zero
    invira_zero Member Posts: 229
    Options

Yeah, i agree with your statement. Due amount of grind atm, we should have a 60k rituals. 30k or less isnt worth it, cause you waste more BP-s just to complete them

• Camophlo
    Camophlo Member Posts: 103
    Options

I would like to see weekly rituals that reward shards and bp but having harder requirements. Also having one surv and killer daily that refresh once the day resets would be great. Gives people more reaosn to play both sides. Also getting rid of tedious surv ones that rely on too many factors like open an exit gate with this survivor, those honestly are the most annoying ones to do as not only do you need to live long enough but also not be chased while the last gen was done and find an exit gate before teammates open them.

• RogueGamer
    RogueGamer Member Posts: 16
    Options

Would love to see more BP's. I would also like to see a survivor and killer ritual every day.

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656
    Options

I want the old dailys back with the rewards of 120k etc