Killer Add-on wishes

Something that I sorely miss from many of the killers are add-ons that completely turn how their power operates on its head. Most of them are just minor power boosts in

Like for example: Scratched Mirror or Tombstones for Myers or Scarred Hand for the Hag. Or the OG example, Billy's Speed Limiter. Amanda's Secret and Redhead's Pinky Finger are also decent examples tho they don't really change things up a whole lot but still make you play somewhat different.

This was mostly brought on by Ghost Face's add-ons as I feel like they are really uninspired and generally very lackluster atm, the only big players are Ghost Face Caught on Tape and Chewed Pen, both of which are just power boosts.

Like here's a potential idea for a new effect for Driver's License:

• Marked targets no longer get Exposed
  • Tremendously increases the time that Killer Instinct is visible for
  • Survivors who break Night Shroud gain the Hindered effect and/or breaking Night Shroud applies Haste to you. Or any effect that is powerful enough to give up Exposed for. Could even be simply that they gain Exposed if they break Night Shroud.

So basically an add-on that makes you want to get stared at instead of trying to hide, which I believe would go pretty well with the craving for exposure he displays in his lore.

Of course this isn't only about GF but I don't really have ideas for the other killers :V