Vote for cross-play on all platforms, devs maybe considering

2»

Comments

• deadbyhitbox
    deadbyhitbox Member Posts: 1,117

Just get better when your sensitivity is inferior 4head

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265

Or quit being a crybaby, learn how to adapt, and nut up. I only play on ps4. The supposed disadvantage would go to me, yet I'm 110% for it. How would you know anyway? There's no proof or actual way of knowing PC users would destroy console users unless they play each other. This guy here....

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I agree with cross play! :)

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

Pc players bullying console players?

No thanks

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

i play on steam and ps4 and I'm all for this where my bill?

• deadbyhitbox
    edited July 2019

There is proof. The fact that console is extremely limited in movement. Simple turns take too long to make as killer, and simple mind games that PC killers use can't be used on console. I'm a console killer and I already know that it would ruin my entire experience. The frames aren't nearly as good, and the sensitivity is a massive disadvantage. Lobbies aren't bad at all on PS4 anyway. On a normal day it takes at most 2 minutes to get into a lobby. I'm fine with XBox and PS4 cross play, but PC vs Console is just too big of a difference, and would push many console players out of the game.

Stop telling people to adapt to things that will ruin their experiences with the game.

• Im2Shrewd
    Im2Shrewd Member Posts: 77

I vote YES for crossplay, especially between PS4 and Xbox One.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

Yes, however, if they were to enable cross-play you would probably see more operation health type stuff appear on consoles to balance it out. However, the dexterity ability between a mouse and controller are far different.

• Donnyc
    Donnyc Member Posts: 47

Yes for crossplay

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

We all know Sony is the main obstacle so why not just do cross play with Xbox/PC/Mobile/Switch but exclude Playstation?

Other games have done so. Any bad PR will all be on Sony's door not Behaviour's.

• deadbyhitbox

If they did, I would be all for it. But in this state, it would need a lot of changing for cross play to happen.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

HELL NO!!!! I vote against any form of cross play. Especially if it involves PC players.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Honestly this would be an acceptable idea on either of these two basis. Consoles get access to Mouse and Keyboard or consoles only get access to crossplay. Not to mention the hacks will be annoying from PC that occasionally pop up. The fact a console player could think there well hidden, but the features of a pc can make you see them clear as day. I mean I would love to use my PC account to play with my friends on ps4, but reality is that I'll have to keep playing on ps4.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Virayn
    Virayn Member Posts: 9

I'm all for cross-play but I can understand why the devs and others don't want it to be implemented, or if it's not even possible. If it's not, PLEASE let us transfer data from console to PC. It's so annoying knowing I could be playing on PC but I'm stuck on PS4 because I don't want to have to buy all my DLC again.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

Whatever, I'm for it

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

The more the merrier 👍

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Im down for crossplay, but id mostly be scared about PC survivors against console killers. 360s would be annoying af

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Getting stomped is NOT my definition of a good time, but, to each their own.

• Flipkick661
    Flipkick661 Member Posts: 20

As a PS4 player, I fully agre with this approach. Sony needs to be pressured more on this, and I sincerely hope that they change their policies by the time the PS5 comes out.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

+1

Crossplay please!

• wurzelbart
    wurzelbart Member Posts: 63

So much yes to crossplay.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

I'd love that.

First day of mobile dbd. You start up your heavily monetized game, pick one of few characters. Start a game.... and go against P3 Billy with ebony mori and meta perks loadout that is at rank 20 because he didn't play for a while and resets ranked him down a lot.

• Akarate_Dolphin
    Akarate_Dolphin Member Posts: 201

Cross-Play and linking your progress between console/pc would be fantastic

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Cross play has to happen for DbD to keep every system alive.

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583

The cross play would be great! ** I hope Sony won't raise issues for its own interests...

• Bue
    Bue Member Posts: 4

Not having Cross-play is such a strange thing for this industry. It helps both the game and the consumer in so many ways. Many reasons have already listed above so I won't repeat them.

100% for this. Really hope this becomes the norm in the industry as well.

• SpacingLlamas
    SpacingLlamas Member Posts: 602

I'm for cross-play but many other changes need to happen also so it's totally fair. Changes on both pc and console versions

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

I think it would be great, you have my vote

I also wouldn't mind if they make it optional

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

+1

• lunaticlifter
    lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426

I'm ok with that, as long as we console players get much higher sensitivity controller, and 60 fps standard... other way it would be too unbalanced

• Rphazon
    Rphazon Member Posts: 1

I approve cross-play between platforms but restricted by controller type (keyboard or gamepad)

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105

I'm not even that bothered about crossplay itself (Between consoles, for example), but I'm fully on board if it includes the ability to sync progress between platforms as well! I want to get dbd on switch but just cannot justify having to grind again.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Fortnite does it, Rocket League does it, Street Fighter V does it, Final Fantasy XIV does it, Paladins does it, Minecraft does it, Hearthstone does it, PUBG does it, Wargroove does it, the next Call of Duty is going to do it.

How crossplay hasn't happened yet for DBD, and somehow isn't a major priority, makes no sense.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

Dang.. I didn't know people extremely wanted this.

-shrugs- The only issue I would have is

Mobile vs Consoles/Nintendo Switch

Mobile Vs PC

and

Nintendo Switch/Consoles Vs PC

But I guess it could work.. But would be not really difficult.. (Since The Xbox Version of Dead by Daylight can be used with keyboard and maybe mouse? [Never tried out the mouse but I know keyboards work!]) but complicated.