The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

STBFL Pig Meta

MrMadMask
MrMadMask Member Posts: 28
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

Howdy fellow Fog dwellers, and welcome to the new Pig meta. While most people were busy bitching about how the new pig was being ulteriorly nerfed, I was busy doing SCIENCE, and testing the possible implications of this.

And so, I discovered the TRUTH about this new update: the Devs, having already mentioned that the Pig will be buffed, have already shed a ray of Light upon us, making this Killer the best Save The Best For Last (STBFL) user ever existed.

So, let's do a recap. What's bad about STBFL? Hitting the Obsession. What hits count towards that? Basic attacks. What can the Pig do? Non-basic attacks. Are you connecting the dots?

Yes, the Pig, an M1 killer that gets full use out of STBFL, is able to strike the Obsession almost without penalty. Of course, using a couple of add-ons to ease the job will make everything smoother, and obviously, just having 8 stacks of STBFL won't win you every game, but still: this is probably one of the best perks a Pig can run now. Sucks a bit that ambush mindgames won't give you stacks.

Mind you, this is NO EXPLOIT. This is a game feature, born from the same patch notes the Devs wrote. Still, I can see why some people would want it removed.

Comments

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

You play on PC? I'm sure I've played you recently with that build. If so, nice job as Pig - always feel more conscious of the environment against than when going against GF as I feel that she is more of a threat with her Stealth.

• MrMadMask
    MrMadMask Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2019

Well, I recorded this about half an hour before posting it, so if you played DbD today in Badham Preschoold I, then most likely you've met me.

P.S: Yes, I play on PC

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Nice find! This can open up some nice interesting and different strategies indeed.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

My piggy has been using this. :)