An ideal way of obtaining perks easier and softening the bloodweb grind

Efra_Legend
Efra_Legend Member Posts: 13
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

I believe that perk accesibility is a detrimental issue in this game. The more teachables you unlock, the harder it becomes to actually get them in your bloodweb. Having very limited builds because you have to grind again for a perk that you had already spent 30-40 levels worth of BP just to unlock it as a teachable, is not fun. My idea aims to lessen that frustration. However, I also took into considration that a lot of veteran players state that the grind kept them playing the game.

How about you can only obtain the level 1 version of a perk through the bloodweb. Then have a separate tab where you can click on the perk you obtained and spend X amount of BP or shards to level it up. This will give the player a little more control of what they spend their BP on. It will reduce the frustration of the randomness factor of the bloodweb without getting rid of the rng as a whole.

I see this as an ideal system because it softens the grind of the bloodweb without taking it away completely. I hope its an idea that could please both newer players and veterans. What's everyone's take on this?

Comments