Clothing items and prestige

Options
mendo222
mendo222 Member Posts: 24
say we buy a clothing items or set and we prestige with it on , would it then give us a bloody one ? 

Best Answers

Answers

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

@flamestandish said:
    Vampire_toothy is correct.

I fully expect Dead by daylight to release more outfits for survivors and killers in the future. They may or may not feature blood on said outfits. A lot of people are asking for these and maybe DBD will bring some out.

As for wearing the item when you prestige, I don’t think that is possible at any state. Again as toothy said, you can only get the blood versions of the default outfits right now.

I can see why people are asking for this, such as how badly I want Meg's belly piercing shirt as a prestige look but it would genuinely take away the reward of prestiging your character.

• flamestandish
    flamestandish Member Posts: 130
    Options

@Brady said:

@flamestandish said:
    Vampire_toothy is correct.

I fully expect Dead by daylight to release more outfits for survivors and killers in the future. They may or may not feature blood on said outfits. A lot of people are asking for these and maybe DBD will bring some out.

As for wearing the item when you prestige, I don’t think that is possible at any state. Again as toothy said, you can only get the blood versions of the default outfits right now.

I can see why people are asking for this, such as how badly I want Meg's belly piercing shirt as a prestige look but it would genuinely take away the reward of prestiging your character.

Wouldn’t we all =) haha!