The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Wil you fix Dead Hard someday or can I lose my hope now?

PuppetLivesMatter
PuppetLivesMatter Member Posts: 77
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

So many times, I tried to use it but i got exhausted and getting a hit by the killer when the perk should had worked and my survivor just shakes the body on the ground. Do you guys care about survivor issues or just listen killer main community? Because Dead Hard has been like that in a long time but you never fixed it.

Comments

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656

They could easily make a workaround for that, so the detected hit gets canceled as long as DH was pressed early enough.

Same "cancel"-mechanic is existing in other p2p games and works just fine

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092

Dead Hard is actually bugged right now. As is Balanced Landing. Dead Hard won't work every time(the immunity still works sometimes but I've seen it not work as well while becoming exhausted still). Dead Hard occasionally will not do the dash. The same happens with Balanced Landing, sometimes you won't get the speed boost. Sprint Burst seems to be working fine. Not sure about Lithe. I assume it has to do with them fixing Sprint Burst's exploit. I expect they did something with exhaustion's coding specifically and that affected other exhaustion perks.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Lithe is fine rn, I’m using it since DH is bugged.

• Atrushan88

@GrootDude Good to know. I want my Dead Hard back but Sprint Burst is serving me quite well until they fix it.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814

Dead hard is perfectly balanced now. You need to predict hit, if you wait for killers animation to start you will always fail.

Its eirher latency problem or you need to git gud.

• AngelKings
    AngelKings Member Posts: 21

It works for me just fine. I use it right when they swing, and I never get hit. Is this problem on PC or something?

• Atrushan88
    edited July 2019

@AngelKings there's currently a bug where if you use it, sometimes you don't dash forward. I've also had it where I used it and still got hit despite it saying "exhausted" meaning I used Dead Hard right before I got hit, but that was only once. I've also had this problem with Balanced Landing where sometimes I won't get the speed boost despite having it up. This happened once on my first attempt to use BL during a match, but I had it happen multiple times after that. I don't know if this also happens on PC, but it definitely happens on PS4.

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243

I think lithe is a little bugged too because I was playing yesterday and tried vaulting a window but it just froze at the window and I got downed. It worked 2 out of 4 times and once I was forced to slow vault maybe because of the angle but it got me killed. It's definitely not as good as it was before