The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion or Ghostface?

KieranD2006
KieranD2006 Member Posts: 25

Ok, recently I have been playing as Legion and Ghostface a lot and I have spare auric cells so I could purchase an outfit. Should I purchase an outfit for Legion or Ghostface and if so then which one?

Best Answer

Answers

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Ghostface, he's the better of the two and his devil outfit looks great

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Legion due to variety. I love Ghost Face, but save up for the newer one coming out soon, looks way better

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Ghostface - Top mid tier, fun, efficient, can T-bag

Legion- Chain attacks but you have to be lucky and work for it, M1 killer generic, pretty fun, but nerfs did destroy him/her.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Legion

Why? Because the devil outfit for ghostface is terrible for camo, the red mask is basically shouting to the survivors you are stalking them.

Legion on the other has cool outfits like the one for Joey

But, personally, if i were you, i would spend those auric cells on another killer, the leather cosmetic for piggy looks fantastic and helps her with camo (i dont buy them because they butchered mah girl piggy too bad)

• Kerbert
    Kerbert Member Posts: 415

Legion has better outfits, despite being the worse killer.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Up to you. Legion has more variety, but Ghostface is more iconic.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Ghostface, his devil outfit is awesome! Or you could buy the original Joey mask and weapon while playing as Frank since Frank is the best legion.