What are some of your greatest achievements?

Options
Not steam achievements, but moments in-game that you are proud of or you think are your greatest achievements.

Mine has to be when I killed all 4 survivors as Freddy while slugging and not using any perks.

Comments

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    Options

The time I got all 4 Survivors with one Tier 3.

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Options
    A long time ago, when saboing all the hooks was the meta tactic, making hooking survivors impossible.  

The survivors has saboed all the hooks on the map and only hung around area where i couldnt reach the basement.  

I wad play wraith and was still kinda new to the game, the survivors got super cocky, healing downed teamates right in front of me, so i downed them all and let them bleed out.  

The best part was that back then you could use the bell to play songs, so i played jingle bells and happy birthday for like 2 minutes while they fruitfully crawled on the ground.  

They were so salty in the post game chat, but what else was i supposed to do? It was 100% impossible for me to make it to a hook. They were just reaping what they sowed.
  • MasterLoli
    MasterLoli Member Posts: 73
    Options

I was survivor, and I was facing the Hag. All the gens were done and i was on the exit gate. The other person was on their last hook and also being carried to the hook. Everyone else was dead. I was standing next to a Hag rune and just staring at it as i finish the gate. Once the person got hung up and the exit gate was powered the hag bursts through in jump scare fashion and chases through the door. I made it out, idk if i did without a scratch or not...

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Getting 2 kills as the nurse against average survivors (with no ruin) because I am a terrible nurse so I’m shocked to even get one hook
  • MemTheDurgen
    MemTheDurgen Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Whenever you thread the needle with Billy without add-ons.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

I threw a clown bottle at the right position on the cow tree to completely cut off the loop. The DC was glorious.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

Every time I’m chasing someone as Nurse and I grab them mid-vault fresh out of a blink I just need to take the time to nut.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I faced angrypug a lot one day and my friend who was a sub of his told me he was calling me trash on stream, so the next match I got him, I faced camp him and he dced. this whas when he was super toxic. Another achievement is jendenise called me a camper out of rage when the exit gates were open and I camped a guy on the hook to secure a objective. Love streamers.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@Hillbilly420 said:
    @MrChills said:

I faced angrypug a lot one day and my friend who was a sub of his told me he was calling me trash on stream, so the next match I got him, I faced camp him and he dced. this whas when he was super toxic. Another achievement is jendenise called me a camper out of rage when the exit gates were open and I camped a guy on the hook to secure a objective. Love streamers.

So this happened this week?

Ages ago. I still target streamers. Quite fun

• CamoRanger
    CamoRanger Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Sacrificed 2 survivors as nurse, without blinking or speed boosts.