NOED is in no way toxic or OP. Change my mind.

Combat me with logic and reason

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

This feels like bait. This is his only post too.

• darkknight287
    darkknight287 Member Posts: 42

I agree though lol

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I won’t change your mind since I agree.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I agree. The totems all get broken because 1000 points per dull totem is enough incentive.

It's a perk that can be disabled by the other team. No survivor perks are like that, with the exception of Deliverance. But killers don't know if they have that perk or not. (I don't respect deliverance anyway. If I think a survivor has it I'll go away and then go back when proven right.)

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

I agree with you. Is this a bait so you can read survivors' nonsense? Ok, have fun.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

This is the most epic bait I seen.

• TurboTestosterone
    TurboTestosterone Member Posts: 56

You would get a lot more fight in general discussions section

• Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469

MASTER BAITER!

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Why do people make these "X is Y, change my mind" threads about obviously controversial topics? That kind of subject line is such a combative way to even start off a thread, it's like you just want to pick a fight.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Yes, well, I agree to an extent. Struggle breeds greatness. Not sure if that's the idea. Though, he is right.

• JAWS_BDSM
    JAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328

Agreed. noed is op only against genrushing noobs, who can't remember where totems spawn. Against good players it's weak.

• Just_Playing
    Just_Playing Member Posts: 156
    edited August 2019

Noed isn't OP they just have to cleasen the totems i mean 1k points for ONE totem holy.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

I agree. I have never felt like the perk was beyond my control as a survivor. Do what you need to and the killer never has more than 3 perks.