Left for dead achievement

Irishboy101
Irishboy101 Member Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

So while I was waiting for Bill, and immediately got adept Bill on console of PS4, I saw a certain trophy that was quite interesting. So I made this to discuss about it. Apparently it says that as the last survivor, FIX the LAST gen and escape through the EXIT GATES. Now with End game collapse, we all know that this trophy is considered to be basically almost impossible. Then there's the left behind perk that can help, but with the hatch able to be closed as soon as it's found, then after that, you can't earn the trophy. Now with this in mind I have 2 things in mind, 1 is we change the achievement to something else so it can be easy to earn it, or 2 is we change the way you can place hatch such as shortening audio maybe. I don't know how to deal with this, but the way the game is working at the moment, it's maybe gonna take me A LOT more tries and time to actually earn the trophy with the game in this state.

Comments

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

I don't think it should be easy to earn it, but this is totally unfair, and that can be easily seen by anyone who is aware of what end game collapse does. I could see them reworking it so it would say something like this "Left Behind: Be the last (or only) survivor to escape the trial 50 times."

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I think it's meant to be hard.

That said, I think that the perk Left behind should be this: if the killer closes the hatch, one gen is at 90%. Completing this will open the doors for you.

That might be the only way to get it though. : P

It's like Skilled Huntress or Item of Obsession, in which it's insanely hard, but rewarding.