Help me choose main!

Options
Should i do survivor or killor main?

I am having very trouble doing the choose!

Halp me plz!

Comments

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options

Choose whichever side you have the most fun with!

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Options
    You always switch between the 2. For me survivor-meg/feng... killer- nurse/huntress 
  • CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Yeah do both sides. You learn how to be better in the game in general and bbq will help you get bp up real quick. 

I main Nea/Laurie but will be Kate in a couple hours 😀 but for killer Pig/Freddy/Huntrrss
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Try it all and go with the one you enjoy most, i personally main Trapper, Myers and learning the Hag. Highly enjoy the Clown too.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    If your going to main killer, I recommend you trying/practicing Nurse, Billy, and Huntress. When you start getting into those high ranks, survivors will start dumping on you if you are playing a mid to low tier killers.
  • BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Play both! It will help you be a way better player as a hole. I think if the game some how enticed people to play both at least some of the time it would make for a much less toxic community as you'd understand what it's like for the other side.
  • Twizted
    Twizted Member Posts: 25
    Options
    If you're in NA main the clown. Start rt now
  • Patata
    Patata Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Wraith all the way, baby! If you manage to get with him to the red ranks, you can play every killer.
  • Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Options
    Play 50/50.
    That way you don't have to worry about having only one point of view in a discussion because you'll know better.
    Will Survivor you might want to play for a day or killer well that's all about personal preference
  • Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605
    Options

Ace - Because he's a beatch of beauty!
    Nurse - Because noone escapes lol.