Question to Survivor mains from a Killer main.

Options
Whats up?

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hey. Been enjoying facing the Clown. PS4 player here so he's new to me as we only just got him on Thursday night. He's a lot of fun. Love that laugh when he hits you.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    He is fun. Try to fake hin out by pretending to run into directions so he throws bottles ahead in spots you werent planning to go, i havent seen that many survivors do it but a few screwed me over like that.
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Just enjoying this double bp event. You?
  • ClaudetteMorel
    ClaudetteMorel Member Posts: 11
    Options

I'm gonna t-bag you :+1:

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Hey. Been enjoying facing the Clown. PS4 player here so he's new to me as we only just got him on Thursday night. He's a lot of fun. Love that laugh when he hits you.

Enjoy it while you can. I couldnt play the first few days after the PC DLC and after these days noone plays him anymore..... We are back to the old meta killers because clown is just a joke compared to them

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options

@Master said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

Enjoy it while you can. I couldnt play the first few days after the PC DLC and after these days noone plays him anymore..... We are back to the old meta killers because clown is just a joke compared to them

That's strange. I watch several PC gamers stream on YouTube. They are always going up against clowns. Just last night I was watching one doing the public matches with his friends, and they had about three clown matches.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

My madness 🤪

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

I never understand “mains” just play both, guarantee you have over an 100% higher chance of growing a conscious.

• Dolvling
    Dolvling Member Posts: 10
    Options

I guess I'm more of a survivor player because I've reached rank 1 with surv and only like rank 11 or 12 or so with killer (miss piggy), honestly in my experience in the lower ranks, survs don't really get any better, killers do though. It sucks that the only three killers that I see consistently succeed are the holy trinity, and on rare occasions a good hag or a good clown. Otherwise they get a few kills but never 4k

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    I never understand “mains” just play both, guarantee you have over an 100% higher chance of growing a conscious.

"Main" simply implies you play one side/enjoy one side more that the other. I believe it rarely means "I play 100% killer and will never touch survivor." I'd consider myself a killer "main" as that is my go-to for fun. I have a few P3 survivors but I don't play them nearly as often.

• m3dicookie
    m3dicookie Member Posts: 74
    Options

i love how the killer calls it a T-bag but its not on his face its more a twerk then a T-bag .
    How about those flashlight blind white screen Does it give you a headache as well ...

• ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@Jack11803 said:

"Main" simply implies you play one side/enjoy one side more that the other. I believe it rarely means "I play 100% killer and will never touch survivor." I'd consider myself a killer "main" as that is my go-to for fun. I have a few P3 survivors but I don't play them nearly as often.

Same here... I enjoy playing killer more because I'm such a potato survivor lol! I still play survivor alot because I want to get better, but its just not as much fun to be the weakest link and struggling to learn. having a higher skill level as killer just makes it feel more enjoyable because I don't feel I'm bringing everyone else down and I can actually accomplish my goal lol