40 mins till DLC drop in NA?!

13»

Comments

• bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    Can we call guiness. I think we are setting records here for single patch mishaps.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@bortami said:
    Can we call guiness. I think we are setting records here for single patch mishaps.

I mean, if we count atrocious atrocities including bugs FROM the dlc. Xcom 2 WOTC might compete

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Jack11803 said:

@stillsuspended said:
    So in the heat of this lol kinda going off topic im still trying to wrap my head around how GameStop is going out of business when not once did they ever let me down on a midnight release lmao like i understand that whilt selling and purchasing online your having to go throug different companies and what not but HOLY F*** this is bad, i cant think of any other game ive played that has ever had this many problems with content updates/releases

Aren’t those the same chumps who’ll offer you $1.37 for 15 of your games?

The very same. My cousin told me she sold like 15 of her games and got like $20. I was like umm I would of kept them and maybe came back to them later in life. Wild af. 
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

The clown bamboozled us again!

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Global said:

The clown bamboozled us again!

That sorry bastard
  • WhiteDwight
    WhiteDwight Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2018

I've been surfing through the forums looking for information on why the DLC is still not available for PS4 NA. It just so happens I stumbled upon this forum & let me tell you! You guys have royally made my week with the stuff you guys have been posting. I've continuously found myself chuckling @Jack11803. Dude you're a legend! But for realzies ######### DbD Team? You guys have the pinnacle in terms of screwing your fans with lack of information & miscommunication. I was an avid F13 player until they dropped the bomb on no more DLC. Picked my DbD back up after shelving only days after The Saw Chapter Release, now I find myself wondering why the hell did I pick this back up???

• Twizted
    Twizted Member Posts: 25
    Jack11803 said:

@WhiteDwight said:
    I've been surfing through the forums looking for information on why the DLC is still not available for PS4 NA. It just so happens I stumbled upon this forum & let me tell you! You guys have royally made my week with the stuff you guys have been posting. I've continuously found myself chuckling @Jack11803. Dude you're a legend! But for realzies ######### DbD Team? You guys have the pinnacle in terms of screwing your fans with lack of information & miscommunication. I was an avid F13 player until they dropped the bomb on no more DLC. Picked my DbD back up after shelving only days after The Saw Chapter Release, now I find myself wondering why the hell did I pick this back up???

The real reason is to help make f13 players feel at home...

Good stuff rt there
  • bortami
    How many times can someone possibly get feces in their face in one month.

Just ask PS4 NA Dead By Daylight players..

It's like a never ending episode of Jackass... hey this is bortami and I'm going to do the turd facial!
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

Tbh F13 died after the summer of 2017, if we're being honest here.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    I posted a tweet on Sony NA’s twitter for this bullshit. This is a ######### joke. 
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Jack11803 said:

@WhiteDwight said:

Perfect just perfect 
  • det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    edited July 2018
    Over 12 hours later, and 3-4 hours since they said they "were looking into it". I wouldn't be surprised if the company was made of snails at this point 
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:
    Over 12 hours later, and 3-4 hours since they said they "were looking into it". I wouldn't be surprised if the company was made of snails at this point 

There no way under normal circumstances and a normal dev platform relationship Sony is this hard to get in touch with. Unless they ARE in fact under strain with each other. Sony probably isn’t liking the bad PR this game is giving them with this fiasco

Yeah man. We just want the FULL content update. The patch is great, aside from some frame rate issues on certain maps... its great.

We just want to give them our money right? Basically that is what the problem is and I maybe feel some tension between PS4 and the DEVS. Then again, maybe it's all in my head?

• SovererignKing
    Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

There no way under normal circumstances and a normal dev platform relationship Sony is this hard to get in touch with. Unless they ARE in fact under strain with each other. Sony probably isn’t liking the bad PR this game is giving them with this fiasco

Probably not, but my tweet on Sony’s twitter already has quite a few likes. They deserve this bad PR. They are a damn joke. They ######### up the launch of Huntress, now this.
  • Jack11803

@SovererignKing said:
    Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

Probably not, but my tweet on Sony’s twitter already has quite a few likes. They deserve this bad PR. They are a damn joke. They ######### up the launch of Huntress, now this.

Sony didn’t release a huntress patch that made her unusable even with the dlc..... that was DEFINITELY the devs

• ThePunkPirate
    ThePunkPirate Member Posts: 9

As I said earlier, this is on the Devs not Sony.

I know a lot of people think "Well its there for everyone else but PSN NA so it must be Sony". That simply isnt the case. Again, yes the main store updates Tuesday at 11am est usually, but there are other times if companies have submitted content, that the store will update to have said dlc.

The store update several times since the 2.0 patch was released. There is no excuses for this at this point.I dont know if someone messed up and forgot to actually submit it, someone didnt keep in touch with Sony, or what.

And to those that say "Well they're doing another 2x Bloodpoint weekend to make up for it" thats a bull compensations. One group gets screwed over so EVERYONE gets something? I know Devs hate to show preferential treatment (I know, yes that was hard to say but I;m sure its an excuse that'll get used) but how does that show empathy to the group that was ostracized?

• Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2018
    I want a I’m sorry add on that shoots out “pretty good job so far” in fireworks!!
  • Jack11803

@Caver12 said:
    I want a I’m sorry add on that shoots out “we did a pretty good job” in fireworks!!

Yes. ALL the yes

• WhiteDwight

@Jack11803 said:

@WhiteDwight said:

Omg hahahaha! XD

• Jack11803

If you squint and turn your head, NA?! Looks like Nani, like “what the ######### happened to the date”

• WhiteDwight

Lol I'm still shocked they haven't taken any ownership over this matter. Honestly fans aren't looking for "Release Now Or Else." But if they would just take a little responsibility & say "Hey guys we messed up. Taking longer than expected." I think this would push waves in terms of making fans not feel like we're being shafted while having a chapped & sore hole.

• WhiteDwight

Could someone please define ASAP for me because clearly I must be viewing it incorrectly... XD

• Jack11803

@WhiteDwight said:
    Could someone please define ASAP for me because clearly I must be viewing it incorrectly... XD

It’s SUPPOSED to mean “as soon as possible”

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

Could you link to me to your tweet? 
  • WhiteDwight

@Jack11803 said:

@WhiteDwight said:

It’s SUPPOSED to mean “as soon as possible”

i was just being silly :B but holy balls man... it's SUPPOSED to be but apparently CANNOT BE. >.>

• WhiteDwight

i've taken the liberty to enjoy "The Last Of Us" once more for the 10th playthrough now? luv this game <3 xoxo

• SovererignKing
    Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

https://twitter.com/matthew31525089/status/1016354714785583106?s=21
  • Jack11803

@SovererignKing said:
    SnakeSound222 said:

SovererignKing said:

Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

Seems immature, they’re aren’t gonna answer you if you aren’t even blaming the right people. Sony did nothing wrong. First delay, bhvr’s sucking at making good patches. Second, regionally disagreement with gaming, no one’s fault. Third, a LITERAL LIE about release date, also bhvr’s fault

• det0xxp
    The developers are probably sitting behind their computers laughing at us. Why would it take this long to find something out? You'd think it'd be a simple phone call, Sony is a big enough corporation where someone takes phone calls on these kinds of things. This is just ridiculous...
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@Jack11803 said:

@SovererignKing said:
    SnakeSound222 said:

SovererignKing said:

Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

Seems immature, they’re aren’t gonna answer you if you aren’t even blaming the right people. Sony did nothing wrong. First delay, bhvr’s sucking at making good patches. Second, regionally disagreement with gaming, no one’s fault. Third, a LITERAL LIE about release date, also bhvr’s fault

Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up nicely.

• Jack11803

@det0xxp said:
    The developers are probably sitting behind their computers laughing at us. Why would it take this long to find something out? You'd think it'd be a simple phone call, Sony is a big enough corporation where someone takes phone calls on these kinds of things. This is just ridiculous...

I don’t think it’s laughing, they’ve lost a ton of money so far, and even requested on reddit for people to stop insulting them, “it’s hurting the staffs feelings and morale”

• det0xxp
    Lol did they really say that? But ######### the consumers on PS4 right? Wow... Im so close to trading this game in at GameStop and getting my 2$ for it. They obviously don't give a damn about us.
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

I don’t think it’s laughing, they’ve lost a ton of money so far, and even requested on reddit for people to stop insulting them, “it’s hurting the staffs feelings and morale”

Stating facts in not insulting them. Perhaps if they stopped jerking us around, we would not insult them.

• Jack11803

@lasombra1979 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

Stating facts in not insulting them. Perhaps if they stopped jerking us around, we would not insult them.

I said that to a 3rd wave extremist. I was then called a #########.

• bortami
    Idk..

Seems like Sony doesn't have this problem with other games.. j/s

Even Friday the 13th ps4 update came around or before Xbox one.
  • SovererignKing
    Jack11803 said:

@SovererignKing said:
    SnakeSound222 said:

SovererignKing said:

Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

Right... 1st delay, Sony could have just as easily been just taking their sweet ass time. Like they give a ######### to rush it and get it through on a timely manner. 2nd delay - Region differences is nothing more than different halves of the same corporation. It’s only split like that to “share the work load” of the entire corporation as a whole. That does not excuse Sony NA slacking off while Sony EU worked harder and faster. It’s literally Sony NA slacking off. 3rd - Sony NA could very much have told BHVR that date. Though, like usual, they slacked off and it wasn’t ready when they said it would be. How exactly is it BHVR’s fault they were told a date by Sony NA, and Sony just said “Eh, ######### em.”? 

Nice job calling me immature, though I think it’s a little more immature if you to jump to conclusions and thinking you know for absolute sure what happened. At first I wanted to blame BHVR myself, but after this most recent issue, I’m more than certain Sony is just playing the “Look, I’m a giant mega-corporation, you’re a small time indie developer. Piss off, we’ll get to it when we feel like it.” 
  • det0xxp
    More facts that show this companies planning is horrible. If Gun can do it, so can these guys.
  • bortami
    Usually the person that places the idle blame without any details is the one that legit done the deed. I'm not going to believe their statement unless they release a time like with why each situation.. or its bullshit.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

LOL

• Jack11803

@SovererignKing said:
    Jack11803 said:

@SovererignKing said:

SnakeSound222 said:

SovererignKing said:

Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

Right... 1st delay, Sony could have just as easily been just taking their sweet ass time. Like they give a [BAD WORD] to rush it and get it through on a timely manner. 2nd delay - Region differences is nothing more than different halves of the same corporation. It’s only split like that to “share the work load” of the entire corporation as a whole. That does not excuse Sony NA slacking off while Sony EU worked harder and faster. It’s literally Sony NA slacking off. 3rd - Sony NA could very much have told BHVR that date. Though, like usual, they slacked off and it wasn’t ready when they said it would be. How exactly is it BHVR’s fault they were told a date by Sony NA, and Sony just said “Eh, [BAD WORD] em.”? 

Nice job calling me immature, though I think it’s a little more immature if you to jump to conclusions and thinking you know for absolute sure what happened. At first I wanted to blame BHVR myself, but after this most recent issue, I’m more than certain Sony is just playing the “Look, I’m a giant mega-corporation, you’re a small time indie developer. Piss off, we’ll get to it when we feel like it.” 

Well this is easy to clap back. 1) Sony has a ten day limit, it took more than 10 days, thus it must of failed at LEAST ONCE. 2) America has very little people working on weekends. And those people stop working at like 8pm. No one has a job other than a retail store that goes to 12AM unless it’s a night shift. And night shift has WAY LESS people to work on it. So weekend = less worker. Night = WAY LESS workers. Both = Basically no one. You didn’t even address 3)

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

@Jack11803 said:

@SovererignKing said:
    Jack11803 said:

@SovererignKing said:

SnakeSound222 said:

SovererignKing said:

Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

Right... 1st delay, Sony could have just as easily been just taking their sweet ass time. Like they give a [BAD WORD] to rush it and get it through on a timely manner. 2nd delay - Region differences is nothing more than different halves of the same corporation. It’s only split like that to “share the work load” of the entire corporation as a whole. That does not excuse Sony NA slacking off while Sony EU worked harder and faster. It’s literally Sony NA slacking off. 3rd - Sony NA could very much have told BHVR that date. Though, like usual, they slacked off and it wasn’t ready when they said it would be. How exactly is it BHVR’s fault they were told a date by Sony NA, and Sony just said “Eh, [BAD WORD] em.”? 

Well this is easy to clap back. 1) Sony has a ten day limit, it took more than 10 days, thus it must of failed at LEAST ONCE. 2) America has very little people working on weekends. And those people stop working at like 8pm. No one has a job other than a retail store that goes to 12AM unless it’s a night shift. And night shift has WAY LESS people to work on it. So weekend = less worker. Night = WAY LESS workers. Both = Basically no one. You didn’t even address 3)

Don't forget it was July 4th in America last week.

• WhiteDwight

@Jack11803 said:

@det0xxp said:

I was just browsing the PS4 Store & I saw it in there. Tried to purchase & it kept giving me an error code. Now the DLC is gone from the store. Yet again another mess up inside a mess up? The IRONY!!!! 😂🤣😅