• det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The question now is will it drop at 2am? -_- 
  • det0xxp
    Options
    Guess I'll keep grinding since we have another 20 hours or so until the event ends. Again wanting to put points into both new survivor and killer and can t.
  • Sam00077
    Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I suggest waiting a bit longer in case it is somehow being slightly held up. Otherwise I wouldn’t hold your breath.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

We need to find or blame whoever is responsible, and ######### slap them so hard! THEY EXPLODE

• Sam00077
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

We need to find or blame whoever is responsible, and ######### slap them so hard! THEY EXPLODE

What if the DLC doesn’t exist?
  • Jack11803
    Options

@Sam00077 said:
    Jack11803 said:

Then make it a PIMP SLAP!..... with a ring on.

• Sam00077
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Sam00077 said:
    Jack11803 said:

*backs away slowly...*
  • QueenieCee
    QueenieCee Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Sam00077 said:
    Jack11803 said:

Don't forget the baby powder ;)
  • Jack11803
    Options

@QueenieCee said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sam00077 said:

Jack11803 said:

Don't forget the baby powder ;)

I prefer sandpaper

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Tomorrow it is. 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@MinusTheBillie said:
    Tomorrow it is. 

Explosive ######### slap it is!

• det0xxp
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it dropped on Tuesday at this point. 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@det0xxp said:
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it dropped on Tuesday at this point. 

I would not be surprised, and that’s not a good thing

• det0xxp
    Options
    What's funny is the content is already there. PSN just needs to push it. Ffs.
  • MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    Options
    That's the thing... Now we actually are waiting on Sony lol
  • MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options
    That's the thing... Now we actually are waiting on Sony lol
    That's been the deal this whole time. Just a lil longer. 
  • det0xxp
    Options
    I'm literally like 50 shards from buying the clown or Kate. I wonder if I buy one of them if they will reimburse me for having to spend my shards as opposed to waiting. Probably not. XD
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@MinusTheBillie said:
    Jack11803 said:

They messed up again!?

They said 12AM local time, but the store likely has to update tomorrow. Oy

That’s not how it works. If they have it prepared for midnight, it COMES MIDNIGHT. They messed up again, for like the sixth time for PS4 NA

they are trolling again.  can you blame them?  just look at all the spazzing.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Jack11803 said:

@MinusTheBillie said:

Jack11803 said:

They messed up again!?

They said 12AM local time, but the store likely has to update tomorrow. Oy

That’s not how it works. If they have it prepared for midnight, it COMES MIDNIGHT. They messed up again, for like the sixth time for PS4 NA

they are trolling again.  can you blame them?  just look at all the spazzing.

I’m taking the brunt of it from disconnected PS4 players. They think I made some scheme and lied to them in some massive act when I said it’d come out midnight in the primary message of the community. I demand compensation for emotional distress devs!

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    i am a bit antsy myself...not gonna lie.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i am a bit antsy myself...not gonna lie.

Did you just say you’re an ant!? Or did I drink the water from my dentures glass again?

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Options
    lol, i suppose it depends on who is asking and why.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    WE GOT BAMBOOZLED!

But can’t even use the perk yet.....

2 hours late!? TRIGGERED

• Azakura
    Azakura Member Posts: 68
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    WE GOT BAMBOOZLED!

2 hours late!? TRIGGERED

Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    WE GOT BAMBOOZLED!

2 hours late!? TRIGGERED

Its still not out yet so....lol
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    nothing wrong with getting all worked up one last time before next week.
  • MoFoJoe
    MoFoJoe Member Posts: 12
    Options
    12:08 in Cali , 600,000 bloodpoints and still no new killer :(
  • Twizted
    Twizted Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Chances are they are using utc time which was actually 8pm where I'm at. It's 3am and nothing. Just crazy
  • ThePunkPirate
    ThePunkPirate Member Posts: 9
    Options

Thing is, the PSN store has update several times since the 2.0 update went live. It updated for the new Defiance currency on Thursday or Friday and it just updated at 3am EST.

For something that was suppose to be ready the same time as the update, it sure is weird that it didnt drop when it could have....

• MoFoJoe
    Options
    Take my money already !!! 
  • MoFoJoe
    Options
    The new patch will be out by the time we get the clown xD
  • deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options

Does anyone know the exact LATEST it should be out if we are going by the midnight thing. It's 3:22 AM here and I had that alarm set for 12 to make sure i wouldn't be late for disappointment.

• ThePunkPirate
    Options

@deathdoer1 said:
    Does anyone know the exact LATEST it should be out if we are going by the midnight thing. It's 3:22 AM here and I had that alarm set for 12 to make sure i wouldn't be late for disappointment.

To be honest it probably wont come out until the Tuesday store update. I dont know whats going on with all the missed deadlines.

• MoFoJoe
    Options

@deathdoer1 said:

To be honest it probably wont come out until the Tuesday store update. I dont know whats going on with all the missed deadlines.

This is how fan bases die...
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options

I am in Ireland, and us Europeans got it midnight on Thursday night like they said we would. I don't know why you guys are getting screwed over like this. It sucks. The whole handling of the latest update has been a mess. PC players get it first, 2 weeks later Xbox players get it, then 9 days after that PS4 players do. Even then only the European PS4 players get it. The rest have to wait another 3 days. And now its not even showing up in the store at midnight.

Ridiculous.

Same little screw up with Huntress. People were wondering why I was raising holy hell about this 3 days ago. I knew this was going to happen. BHVR won’t atand up to Sony NA and tell them to get their ######### together. Then us, their player base, gets screwed. Wonder if we’ll have to wait 3-4 extra days longer like we did with Huntress. 
  • lucvus
    lucvus Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Starting to get severally annoyed... I came from f13 to DBD because the dev's were dbags.  Always lieing and messing up patches. Then they said no content for 3 months I said fk that. Bought and dled dbd.  And now your doing the same thing. This is getting to become a habit with companies and NA games. Seems to be fine everywhere else in the world. But NA nope, gotta fk us hard and dry every damn time. Doesn't matter, console or PC. This keeps happening. It's not even just dbd.  I'm tired of companies treating NA gamers like #########. We play way more than anyone else in the world. Also so to laws and such, but facts are facts. Stop treating us like trash. 
  • deathdoer1
    Options

I just can't wait for the post by the mods or their this week with dbd. "We are happy all this is sorted out and we can put it behind us now."

• lucvus
    Options
    Well I just saw a late who was so obviously working with the killer my soul was puking, but how do they have kate...  we sent even have the dlcs yet....
  • deathdoer1
    Options

People can buy the new things with iridescent shards I think. Just we don't have access to auric cells.

• ThePunkPirate
    Options

@lucvus said:
    Well I just saw a late who was so obviously working with the killer my soul was puking, but how do they have kate...  we sent even have the dlcs yet....

EU players have it already which I believe we can still get matched with, also I believe if youve grinded the shars you can get them for 9k

• lucvus
    Options
    Hmm guess that answers that.
  • stillsuspended
    stillsuspended Member Posts: 1
    Options

So in the heat of this lol kinda going off topic im still trying to wrap my head around how GameStop is going out of business when not once did they ever let me down on a midnight release lmao like i understand that whilt selling and purchasing online your having to go throug different companies and what not but HOLY F*** this is bad, i cant think of any other game ive played that has ever had this many problems with content updates/releases

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Still no dlc  🖕
    Post edited by lyric on
  • deathdoer1
    Options

To be honest with my lack of interest in waiting for this dlc i've gotten back into other games. I'm sure a lot of active players found new games to use their money on. I had planned to drop 50$ instantly on the cells for cosmetics but that is so far beyond gone lol.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    i just played against a kate.  aussie that paid cash for her.  
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Options
    i just played against a kate.  aussie that paid cash for her.  
    I have a friend from there and I’ve been partying up this weekend to have a chance at going against the clown which happened I’d say about 5 times total, but we pulled a NA killer and it was so obvious because right when he saw Kate he just froze and stood there for a solid two minutes before initiating gameplay again like he was in disbelief lmao
  • det0xxp
    Options
    9 hours and still nothing...
  • Jack11803
    edited July 2018
    Options

@stillsuspended said:
    So in the heat of this lol kinda going off topic im still trying to wrap my head around how GameStop is going out of business when not once did they ever let me down on a midnight release lmao like i understand that whilt selling and purchasing online your having to go throug different companies and what not but HOLY F*** this is bad, i cant think of any other game ive played that has ever had this many problems with content updates/releases

Aren’t those the same chumps who’ll offer you $1.37 for 15 of your games?