After not using BB&C for awhile....

Zender
Zender Member Posts: 178

Bought the hag to get hex:ruin to see what all the talk was about (went from rank 12 to rank 6 but I digress)...

Didn't get BB&C for a long long time and actually I did pretty well! Didn't realize how dependent I had become on this perk.

You guys ever mix it up with perks to try new play-styles?

2nd question, any advice for a hag player (just got P1)? I have been running a set of perks that I feel really screws with survivors well....

Comments

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

I didn't get it until recently, and it's pretty broken. It's a tracking perk on steroids.

Everyone is close? Find the nearest vantage and you'll find someone in seconds. See people far? The hook time is maximized, and I can go straight to stopping another generator or chasing someone.

Plus the huge BP bonus for, basically, just equipping it.

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318

Honestly, I feel like after a while you will find you no longer need bbq. It's good for new players cause it kinda helps them with what to do next after hooking, kinda points them in the right direction. But after you gain experience, you will realize you already know what to do next, where you should go, what the survivors will likely do.

Plus, if you're really looking to bbq to help you at higher ranks, you'll likely be led astray. They can juke bbq by running one way for 4 seconds and then moving somewhere else, moving within 40m, locker.

Bp is hella nice though...

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318

Also, I mix up my perks like... every day. Lol

I'm always trying something new, and remembering what worked well for me and why

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246

I prefer Whispers, but the BP with BBQ bonus is really nice.

• sirnewbington
    sirnewbington Member Posts: 78
    edited August 2019

i use it mostly for the bp's, half the time i dont even use the perk after hooking people. just go about kicking gens and breaking pallets without a care in the world

• Zender
    Zender Member Posts: 178

Been using hex:ruin, hex: thrill of the hunt, hex: huntress lullaby, and hex: noed (would switch it for hex: haunted ground but dont have it)

This seems to mess with survivors a lot. They are looking for hex:ruin but thrill and lullaby adds more complexity into the game.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

I will never take it off the weak killers

• rageiuz
    rageiuz Member Posts: 9

Exactly. And once you get to purple ranks, most survivors know how to counter it by staying in 40m, going into a locker, etc. I was getting frustrated and switched to whispers for pig and plague. It's good on pig because you can crouch when it turns on and your bound to fine someone and I use it on plague to find survivors early before corrupt intervention falls off.