Jekyll and Hyde

Options

I would love to see a Jekyll and Hyde inspired killer that can transform between two states, perhaps one for chasing and one for tracking. A fast and mobile tracking state but cannot M1/R1 and must transform to other state to do your damage. For the power maybe your could climb over a wall on a cooldown, allowing mind games at jungle gyms and t walls etc. What do you guys reckon? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

Doctor already exists

• Bone_Idol
    Bone_Idol Member Posts: 31
    Options

I mean a visible change, with far bigger gameplay diiferences.

• Bone_Idol
    edited August 2019
    Options

Yes a killer that doesn't transform into anything else already exists? If your trying to make the point he has to switch between his power and his weapon then clearly you didn't read the post :) not simply swap to shock swap to weapon but a physical transformation of your character both states have different stats and abilites along with having different visuals. Clearer?

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

Doctor has different stats when he switches, speed and terror radius from add-ons

Visual changes require a lot of work (cosmetics) for a low payoff (you can't see yourself)

Just play Doctor instead

• Bone_Idol
    edited August 2019
    Options

@Madjura I know how doctor works and I was suggesting more drastic differences, and I don't get your doctor point. Are you saying because they would operate similarly that its a bad idea? Don't need hag cause we have trapper, remove bubba he is a worse Billy? Yes it would be a similar concept yet what difference does that make, the power would be entirely different making for a totally different killer. You telling me a visual transformation would be difficult to do means nothing. If a dev said it would be impossible then fair enough they are talking from a place of experience and knowledge since they work on the game, you don't so really your criticism isnt really constructive. Why not just try had fun with an idea when you see one not just shoot them down, add to it or change bits, suggest something