Deliverance buff

Options

So I like the perk Deliverance a lot and would love to use it but I never can because in all my games im found first like literally almost every game lol. I think it should get a very simple buff. If you are the first person hooked it should be usable. That is all lol

Comments

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853
    Options

it's your fault for getting caught, this perk doesn't demand that much for it to activate, just 1 safe hook rescue, We're gonna live forever demands 4x the requirements just for some bloodpoints.. if i could buff this perk i would reduce the penalty of being broken to 30 seconds

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

We're Gonna Live Forever isn't a popular perk to use since it doesn't have an in-game use and is difficult to get all the stacks. I would say instead of "being the first one found," you should be able to use it on second hook, too, though. It's good for the perk to have some sorts of qualifications. They'd have to change how struggling works to do that, but people are wanting struggling to change, anyway.

• alecks
    alecks Member Posts: 8
    Options

It doesn't need a buff, it's a strong perk as is, since it gives up all pressure the killer has, since the other 3 can just sit on gens.

• justme26
    justme26 Member Posts: 11
    Options

they won't change deliverance cause its strong and super easy to use, nothing personal but why do so many survivors want that the perks automaticly do the work for them, like holy #########.

• UltraBanana
    UltraBanana Member Posts: 100
    Options

It's a super strong perk already and I run it almost constantly as a survivor. I see people use it to hook bomb early game (they rescue someone in the killers face, trade hooks, then get off in the killers face and DS the killer) but I like saving it for late game.

It is clutch when there are only 2 survivors left and you still have deliverance to save yourself if you go down and the killer BBQs over to your teammate. It also lets you do some crazy exit gate / hatch plays if you run a key.

In solo Q just play stealthy until someone else goes down.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    edited August 2019
    Options

While killers struggle to earn kills because of second chance perks, survivors ask to buff those very second chance perks.

Post edited by YaiPa on
  • Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

No, it does not need a buff. All it asks is that you get 1 rescue while not being hooked beforehand.

Just to let you know, it's frustrating to go against it because all it does is reward survivors for doing what they already do.

When I see a deliverance player however... I usually have a mori or little remorse of immediately going for you. You already waste my time by undoing my work. Might as well do the same.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    Options

Deliverance is fine and balanced.

• UltraBanana
    UltraBanana Member Posts: 100
    Options

It really is. It only works on your first unhook, can't be spammed because if everyone ran it it's impossible for everyone to use it, and doesn't work if you are the last survivor alive. It rewards you for being better than your teammates, and punishes you for going down first.