Lobbies

Options
EqMonkVeeshan
EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

any one else finding it next to impossible to get a lobby as a killer? i am now a rank 14 killer and been waiting for victims for over 40 mins. this is garbage!

Comments

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

Lobby will sometimes get bugged.

Always try remaking it if noone joins within a couple minutes or if lobby gets stuck on three Survivors.

• EqMonkVeeshan
    edited July 2018
    Options

oh id say it was bugged if it wasn't consistently taking that long to get lobbies the problem is they made it to easy to pip as a survivor in the 2.0 patch so every one is moving out of these ranks! the reason for this happening, is people have a reason to actually play well to get more points. and shows exactly why they need to revert the emblem changes for survivors back to how they was Pre 2.0 patch! I am a survivor main saying this needs to happen. I am just trying to get my rituals done that is all! survivors emblems need to be reverted back to the pre 2.0 settings

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

i get them in 1 minute, it's your end dude

• EqMonkVeeshan
    Options

at what rank? i get lobbies instantly at rank 1 for survivor but when i load up to do rank 14 killer rituals its a barren wasteland.

• LvGamer34
    LvGamer34 Member Posts: 76
    Options

Yep it seams at rank 14-20 killers are having a HARD to time to find players. Don't say it's MY end.. It is not, it's the fact that most survivors are rank 1-10.