An idea to slightly nerf ebony moris

2»

Comments

• DevourerOfSoap
    DevourerOfSoap Member Posts: 17

Idk why you all are complaining about morris. Grow up. Deal with it. Killers don't even bring them that often. You just salty you de piped.

• MsFrizby93
    MsFrizby93 Member Posts: 77

Wow you guys are super salty, if a killer Burns’s a ebony off the bat without farming points they will depip if not safety pip.

if a killer is taking their sweet time using the ebony that is COMPLETELY FAIR, and the killer shouldn’t even have to but a good killer will if they want to optimize point gain.

there absolutely doesn’t need a rework of the mori’s and they were already reworked a while back, everyone that complains about them just needs to get good or accept that there is a strong chance not all 4 are going to survive against a ebony. The game is called Dead By Daylight not Hello Kitty Adventure Island with Friends

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

Yeah Moris should just be an alternate sacrifice. That means after someone entered the second hook stage you can kill him instead of hooking. Maybe you can drop the mori to green offerings or sth ^^ or brown

It's ridiculous overpowered and it encourages the most awful behaviour by the killer. They camp, slug, tunnel, play the most op ######### and mostly you cant do anything against. Right after the first death this game is done for the survivors. Maybe one can win the endgame and I am sure even then, at red ranks, you will dpip because moris dont allow you to pip.

Soo I like your idea but moris are completely broken atm and the more people feel bad causing the moris the higher the chance that the devs will do sth about it ^^ So it isnt that unfun to play against what it is now.

Except for newer players. Some people dont know about moris and are excited about seeing more from them. But at some point you realize how the game works and you see that impact this offering has. And then it become unfun^^ Sometimes you will try and maybe get close to an escape but yea

well

what ever

hopefully they get reworked and if not because they're soo balanced then enjoy the gameplay and be thankful :P (or ygb)

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Dude 90% of my posts are typically about improving killers and QoL for killer mains. I main hag and barely touch survivor anymore. Survivors obviously aren't entitled to win every game, but you can't honestly tell me there's anything remotely balanced about an offering that lets you skip half a survivors lifespan and outright kill them with literally 0 drawback whatsoever. If you really believe there's no balance issues with that then I can't take anything you say seriously.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited August 2019

Have you gone against a really good team? They'll swap out so much that it's impossible to get one hook. Or they pick maps like Haddonfield with great RNG. when that happens, you'll never get a hook.

To get a 4k with a red mori is very, very difficult in high ranks. Sometimes it happens, but that's usually due to survivor mistakes, not Killer skill (i.e. the main problem with most killers anyway).

• Wuhelm
    Wuhelm Member Posts: 260
  • Wuhelm
    Wuhelm Member Posts: 260

Y

So you DC to screw your teammates. You loose all credibility when you say you are a dcer.