What does everyone think about Ghostface?

I personally love ghostface, since he can expose and down someone faster than the Shape, as well as yonk people from gens fast during the beginning of the game.

Comments

• daddywitdaDONG
    daddywitdaDONG Member Posts: 7

OP as a mugggg

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328

While I like his design and pallet stun sound, I kinda really don't like his mechanics. He's way smaller and harder to spot than Myers and I have serious trouble finding him when he's near, let alone when in stealth mode. The expose thing is also weird, and if you manage to counter it, he'll have your ass exposed 2 secs later anyway. For me, he's still confusing and annoying to verse, tbh.

• tavdogg11
    tavdogg11 Member Posts: 59

That is now a new reason I love him. >:)

• screamdreamsx
    screamdreamsx Member Posts: 213

I love ghostface, to play as and to go against. I love being sneaky as a killer it’s why I love piggie, and it’s so satisfying when you get a multiple expose (ie on a gen) and watch everyone scatter in pure panic >:)

Playing against Ghostface for me is always a tense game which I like, always on the lookout for his little face watching.... Also it’s hilarious when he peeps around a wall XD

• derperson
    derperson Member Posts: 130

I call him good time ghost face

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I love Ghostface <3 I got him to P3 since that is his stealthiest outfit...for some reason. I love being sneaky and he fits my style perfectly, it is so satisfying to find someone alone on a Gen and Expose them and then watch them freak out trying to figure out where I did it from.

But I do have complaints. They didn't need to add in those extra 4 meters on both sides, it was not necessary and no one needed it, we only needed practice but the Devs did it anyway.

Ghostface can be revealed behind walls with someone on the otherside, if this particular thing was fixed then I actually don't have anything to complain about. Besides what I said above this particular thing really hurts Ghostface, everyone says it's lag so maybe the Dedicated Servers will fix it if that's the case but if it isn't lag then it needs to be fixed. It's not fair that Ghostface needs to peak behind a wall to see you but Survivors can turn their camera so they can see you on the otherside of a wall when you didn't even know someone was close by.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Hes boring to play as and against, especially with those BS hitboxes.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

I found him fun and sometimes good.

However, his power is still buggy sometimes. I get detected even when I shouldn't be OR they will not detect me when they should. It sometimes works weirdly.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

I love him, he's my most favorite killer to play and play against and the first killer I'm going to prestige.

He is easier to notice than Myers due to the noise of his clothing (if you listen properly you can even know when he's on the other side of a wall or approaching you, even when he has no terrorradius) and it is not hard at all to cancel his ability. Just run around him and he can't do much to avoid it if you can see enough of his body.

He's basically the only killer who's ability can be countered really simple, by just looking at him (even survivors on hooks or in dying state can do it). That's why I will never get why some people think he's "op". I mean you can't do anything to stop Myers from stalking and when he reaches tier 3, everyone is exposed, survivors in dying state or on hook can't do anything against other killers at all, so....

If you know how to move your camera, Ghostface is not too strong at all.

On the other side it is so much fun to play him, trying to be stealthy and crouching around, leaning from covers etc.

In my opinion he's one of the best balanced killers in the game. I only think he can be revealed a little too easy. But besides that his whole design is amazing.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

I love him especially when i pull out the basement devil face build 😈

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

You can do 4k with him about 80-90% of games only. So, is weak.

Yes, I know, I'm not a lvl 1 killer against a SWF navy seals' group. In this case you only do 2k, so you lose.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

I think his "stealthiest" outfit is the one that looks like a rubbish bag.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    edited August 2019

I thinks he's pretty solid. Not weak, but not too powerful either. In my experience with him, you can definitely get 4 kills. I think his leaning and crouching abilities are unnecessary. His power is pretty good, IF you don't get spotted. Cool cosmetics, especially the devil outfit. Not bad for 5 bucks, especially if you're a Scream/Ghostface fan like I am.

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

@TrueKn1ghtmar3. Is a general comment, not to you

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

Excellent concept with a strange reveal mechanic that feels janky

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I liked saying him for a while, but as it stands now it's too easy to nullify his power

Of course every killer can be strong in the right hands, but GF's drawbacks are a bit excessive

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

Second best M1 Killer in the game, behind Pig.

Yes, Pig is still good. She’s just extremely difficult.

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318

I would agree that pig is slightly better.

Cant break pig out of stealth, can you lol

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited August 2019

I actually think Faceghost has better stealth than Pig does. It’s just that her dash is really good at a lot of loops, and now that Freddy doesn’t exist anymore, she has the best stall in the game thanks to her traps.

• ASAPTurtle

It's my opinion on him, that's what the title of the OP says anyway.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

I cant say till his bugs are fixed

• immortalls96

The whole hitbox thing has been confirmed nonsense by the devs..its latency

• ASAPTurtle

@immortalls96 Are you sure it's "latency" cause im pretty sure I wouldnt get hit through a full blown generator with ping less then 80.

• immortalls96

Your ping is irrelevant to an extent , peer to peer connection is just that way which is why dedicated servers will lessen that hopefully

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

I adore him. He became my main instantly, (alongside rework Freddy that is) as I was previously a huge Myers fan. I just wish he had alteration add-ons like the mirrors.

I would buff him slightly though, he just needs some kind of greater map pressure.

• Kycer
    Kycer Member Posts: 337

He’s my most favorite killer to play as.. I just wish his power recovery time was a bit shorter because without addons it takes ages for his power to recharge.. other than that I love everything about him.

• thekate
    thekate Member Posts: 37
    edited August 2019

Stupidly OP, stalks you while even you are looking to his face and oneshots you.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

revealing him is the most inconsistent thing in this game

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

I dont like him as killer player.

He is a stealth killer, but you cant play him stealth.

This is maybe a problem from all stealth killers.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    edited August 2019

Mid tier. He could be much better with a shorter base cooldown. Power recovery rate add-ons are pretty much mandatory for him right now and that's not good game design.

Post edited by Marcus on
  • BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

High mid tier in a map that suits him with good perks and game sense

Low tier in any open map especially the big ones

• tavdogg11
    tavdogg11 Member Posts: 59

To be honest, I tend to do better with big open spaces, as not only I have better knowledge around me since when survivors expose you, you can instantly know where they are and get into a chase, but also the tall grass most maps have are very useful for hiding, and also you can stalk easier during a chase if it's more open around you. Tight places with multiple hiding spots like Jigsaw map can be great too for him since it's easier to yonk people off generators.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited August 2019

I like him, but I hate that you can start to reveal him by mistake at the worst possible time giving away your position. It happened to me twice already :(

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

I enjoy playing him but playing against him not so much due to how buggy his reveal mechanic is sometimes i cant reveal him even while looking at him and sometimes i reveal him without fully looking at him.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I personally find him both super fun to play as and against but that's just me.