We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Little question

Options
yukairi
yukairi Member Posts: 241

I have a question for the dev, if we have DC because the connection of the killer is so nule that we always return back the killer teleport, is it banable? Then I would like to know why not make Ghostface more stealthy? We hear him when he is not beside like the ######### or she we do not hear at all. I hope you never nerff the spirit because it is very good like that. And to finish the PTB should be available to everyone, even if you have a ps4, what I would like is that with the id of our game that we enter it on the ptb pc to be able to play the game ptb pc also without having bought the game on pc. thank you so much