Need Help for 1 handed player!!!

Options
1Handirl
1Handirl Member Posts: 92

First off, I love this game and that I can play it pretty well with just 1 hand. I just started a few days ago and am rank 10 survivor.

A few things I need help figuring out. Since I am 1 handed and only play with the mouse I find it difficult to move in any direction besides forward. Going backward, left, right, or even forward +right/left or backward+right/left is impossible for me atm and usually ends up in me dead as a survivor while running away. So basically I can only move/run forward and try to guess what the killer is doing w/o looking . Ne suggestions/help is appreciated. Ty

Comments

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options
    Lowbei said:

I gotchu fam

Presenting the Razer Orbweaver.

you should be able to control the camera with your thumb, and everything else with your fingers.

Im not sure which hand it is. You may need to email them to ensure they send you the correct side.

I hope this helped.

Seeing you reply to this seriously made me smile... I hope it works for you @1Handirl
  • apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    Options

I was expecting a joke topic involving Kate.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    I gotchu fam

Presenting the Razer Orbweaver.

you should be able to control the camera with your thumb, and everything else with your fingers.

Im not sure which hand it is. You may need to email them to ensure they send you the correct side.

I hope this helped.

Good on you for helping out a fellow gamer, man. It's nice to see that this thread didn't turn into a bunch of jokes. I hope things work out for you @1Handirl

• 1Handirl
    1Handirl Member Posts: 92
    Options

Hrmm, I guess I can give it a try, thnks. Still tryingto improve my mouse gameplay though. :) is it cheaper to buy all the DLC's or buy Aric cells to unlock all the surv/killers?

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    1Handirl said:

Hrmm, I guess I can give it a try, thnks. Still tryingto improve my mouse gameplay though. :) is it cheaper to buy all the DLC's or buy Aric cells to unlock all the surv/killers?

Cheaper to buy the DLC than to buy individual characters using Auric cells.