Make the Dailys more random (or less random)

Options

I am a Killer, and about 75% of my Dailys are Killer Dailys, so, I am fine with that, because it takes me way longer than it should to get Survivor Dailys. The problem is that 80% of my Dailys are either Freddy or a Saw-Hit (LF/HillBilly). This week, I had 4 saw Dailys and 2 Freddy Dailys. A HillBilly was replaced by a LF a few days ago, then, today, I had a Freddy and a HillBilly, so I killed the HillBilly and got a Second frekn Freddy in the same DAY!!

At least have a way to space them out a day or 2 apart. And, please, for the love of the Shrine, don't make Survivor Dailys specific to one single character!! My Claudette, Ace, and Dwight are all under Level 5, and so I have to do these basically naked, and I just have to hope the Killer is farming, because, even with my stacked Survivor, I have a hard time, muchless perkless... (Yes, I know, git gud, and all, but, why not just make them generic "Repair 3 Gens" no specific character required)

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Im so glad that I didnt buy freddy DLC in week one,, now I dont have to deal with quests to play him :angry:

• billynair
    billynair Member Posts: 78
    Options

if THAT was the ONLY reason to be glad you didnt put $$ down on him... hahhaha