Your tier list?

Options

Hey mate! I want to know your personal tier list! About what? Well.. killer, perks, survivor appearance, weapon lethality or whatever you d like! Of course discussions are well accepted, but please, i know how fast things can get wrong with different opinions. Keep it civil. If you dont agree with someone is fine. Explain your points, use motivations and arguments. remember: an opinion can't be wrong since is personal.

This is my killer tier list AFTER freddy rework. I have assigned points in 4 different categories for all killer, then i used multipliers and other variables based on their role and my idea of them.

As you can see, it is a bit different than the classic lists, but i completely agree with it.

I want to add my perk tier list as well, but is a bit outdated so i want to take a look into it before posting here.

So, how is your?

I can't wait to see some funny tier list concepts.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    1. Wraith
    2. All the other crap
  • Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,037
    Options

@xnes_galax

I've seen this list before on a YT channel. Only difference is. Huntress is one tier up and above Billy, Myers is after Pig one tier up. Doctor and Wraith are also up one tier. Leatherface is by his lonesome.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

:)

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651
    Options

There are the killers with map control and anti loop

There are killers with just anti loop

And then there's the rest of them

• LA2KMATT
    LA2KMATT Member Posts: 23
    Options

Disclaimer* Console version

S: Spirit

A: Freddy Hillbilly Huntress Nurse Hag

B Myers Pig Ghostface Plague

C Trapper Doctor Clown Wraith Legion

D Leatherface

• Nescau_Fernando
    Nescau_Fernando Member Posts: 44
    Options

My Killer & Survivor combined Tier List:

High - Claudette (SWF voice comms), Nurse, Claudette (Solo) = Spirit, Old Legion (Frank's Mixtape), Hillbilly, Hag

Mid - Old Legion (Moonwalking), Ghostface, Huntress, Myers

Low - New Freddy, Plague, Leatherface, Wraith, Clown, Pig, Trapper, Doctor, New Legion, Old Freddy.

Some explanations:

1 - All characters being played optimally. That means "Claudette" represents 4 top Survivor players playing against a top Killer player.

2 - Claudette is the only Survivor listed because she is the hardest to spot and therefore the best Survivor "skin". Claudette (hardest Survivor to spot) > Ace (hardest Survivor to hear/ "build-in Iron Will tier 1") > other female Survivors > other male Survivors.

3 - Old Legion and Old Freddy included for fun. Teehee.

4 - Still early to judge New Freddy. So far seems better than before, but IMO not by much.

5 - All characters are judged by the No Heal Meta standards.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
  • LA2KMATT
    LA2KMATT Member Posts: 23
    Options

Say what you will, it’s your opinion, but the amount of hits robbed from me because of the stutter and poor optimization when blinking left me with some very bitter moments with Nurse.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

My killer tier list :

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options

Killer tier list based on effectiveness.

Killer tier list based on fun.

Killer perks tier list.

Survivor perks tier list.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704
    Options

Swap Hag and Spirits position.