I wanna know why survs hate Billy and want him nerfed???

13»

Comments

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Ranking up with legion is not easy,ahah.

Good billies cannot be looped,he has a chainsaw that can force you to drop pallets earlier and destroy them immediately.

• May_Be_AFK
    May_Be_AFK Member Posts: 46
    edited August 2019

I think that's why he gets the 3 spot for a lot of people.

I actually hate playing bubba over Billy.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

I saw plenty of good Billies getting looped.

And ranking up witg Legion is easy, you even don't need to kill everyone to get pips as Legion because of how is power work, I saw Legions getting 1 kill and still piped in red ranks.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    edited August 2019

He is not OP. He breaks many traditional concepts so that tends to lead to frustration. He is able to down you in one shot and can move super fast across maps, that is usually a broken combo, but his drawback is maneuverability and speed when trying to loop with his chainsaw revved up.

When you play vs Billy you have to stay int tight spots and out of the open. Make sure not to Rikkon Stark when facing him, zig zag instead of running a straight line.

The problem is when you get skilled killers using Billy vs rank 16 to 20. It is a huge advantage and very much feels impossible to new players. Smurfs live for it though.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Thats not an argument though that you dont need it. I mean, we dont need 15 killers, we can delete 14. Its still a bad decision.

The first concept of Billy was more fun with a higher skillfloor and ceiling. A lot of complaints find him too easy, which is the result of the flickremoval and steering buff. The chainsaw hitbox should have been nerfed instead of buffed. It didnt even fix the false chainsaw bug.

Im not for buffing or nerfing him. I want him to be fairer, more skillbased, less frustrating to deal with.

• Karkadann
    Karkadann Member Posts: 56

Oh really? To call for a nerf of the Spirit is a thing now? Has she got a buff recently? Or what changed that people demand a nerf of her over one of Billy? (I would not agree with both)

• PiedPiper365
    PiedPiper365 Member Posts: 231

Yeah I Main Billy and get alot of crap from the toxic servs

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

I think the biggest issue with top tier killers is the frequency of which they appear. I've had matches where I play against Billy almost non stop for a hr. He's the most used top tier killer due to his easy to learn skill set and low skill cealing. Spirit, Nurse, Hag, Huntress all are harder to learn and have vastly higher skill cealings. This dont make Billy bad at the slightest it just makes him the easiest of the bunch.

Well, let's put it in a logic perspective. When the killer wants to go out of their comfort zone and play say idk Wraith or Trapper. They get beaten so bad due to how weak they are but those high tier survivors do not care. T-bags at exit gates then GGEZ. The killer realizes this isn't gonna be fun and goes back to Nurse/Spirit/Huntress/Billy/Hag. "Why do we see them at high ranks all the time :'(' this is a matter that is kind of self-imposed. This is the problem with the current no-heal do gens meta. The lower tier killers unless by several survivor or RNG screw ups. Have little to no chance.

• Jdsgames
    Jdsgames Member Posts: 1,109
    edited August 2019

Oh boy let me tell you. Nurse: Addons of Choice Noed/Whispers/Overcharge and PGTW. (Perks and a Particular killer should never equate to a counter)

In reality you don't counter these. We should be focusing on balancing out the game where 4 solos have the same power as 4 swfs. Then buff killers to be fairly stronger. OR Extend game time so rushing gens isn't as feasible. As people suggest a secondary mandatory objective.