Thought I would play a match as killer without Ruin for a change

Options

Well that was a mistake to say the least, went up against a 4 man SWF group trying to bully after rank reset and I sure got bullied in terms of gen speed, and I was playing Freddy who can pressure them pretty well so I can only imagine how much worse it would’ve been if I played a lower tier killer.

When will this and/or Pop Goes the Weasel not be near required against good players? Honestly.

Comments

• snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776
    Options

They made these perks specifically so they can say "just equip x" but forgot to add 16 perk slots to accommodate them.

There is a thread on here asking to make it take 1 second to stop gen regression after a killer kicks it so survivors can't just tap and go, and a dev is defending it and saying "just use x perk" and "you did it wrong then". Probably forgets SWF exists and solo should not be thought of with balance discussions.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763
    Options

The difference can be night and day. If I'm not running that I'm running Pop. Now I like both and find it hard to not dedicate half my perk slots to them. It sucks that you can't get much variety in builds without them on most killers.