Perks with bloodpoints builtin restricting builds variety

I think that perks with bonus bloodpoints (like BBQ, WGLF, etc.) shouldn't give bonus BP. I often find myself equipping those perks only because of points, but they reduce build variation: I like to test strange builds, or simply put good builds without those perks for a particular gameplay or character, but when I do, I've the feeling of wasting my time, because I know I'm not doing the "2 games in 1" trick, and with so much grind, and with not so much free time to play, I just feel bad.

Maybe the bonus BP component should be removed from those perks, some perks should be reworked (like WGLF), and those removed bonus BP should be added or through offerings (maybe increasing the cake and pudding chance in the bloodweb) or in the base game mechanic. For example, if you give BBQ bonus bloodpoints component as a base game mechanic to all killers, they will have more incentives to roam and not to camp\tunnel; if you give WGLF bonus bloodpoints to survivors, they will have more incentives to go for the save, instead of genrushing.

Yes, I know, there are some survivors who mindlessly go for the save if they have WGLF, but putting the bonus BP component in the core game will get everybody used to it, removing the idea of "this time I equipped WGLF, let's use it!".

What do you think about this? Except the early days, I find these perks ease the grind but reducing the overall game depth.