The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New chapter: The Spread of a Virus. Killer (The Glitch) Survivor (Joseph Brooker)

LuluTheLion13
LuluTheLion13 Member Posts: 52
edited August 2019 in Creations

The Glitch

Joseph Brooker was a mad man. He wanted to get rid of the internet for good. As people were staring at their screens all day long. He created a virus that will spread across the world in a matter of seconds. It was powerful. As he began pouring the green goop all over wires, Matt Johnson ran through the door, demanded Joseph to stop. But he didn’t. In fact, Joseph threw the rest of the virus at Matt. It all spilled onto the floor and very quickly, Matt started to transform into The Glitch.

Power

When the Glitch hits the survivor, the survivor will get a timer. The survivor will have to go to a computer (scattered around the map) and they will have to clear the virus. If they don’t succeed. They will collapse to the floor and will be in the dying state. Allows you to swing at a generator and hit it with the virus. Hitting a generator with the virus will start to break the generator 50% slower than kicking it.

Addons

Deadly virus.

If a survivor doesn’t clear the virus in time, they will die instantly. Moderately increases the timer.

Third time lucky.

The survivor has to go to 3 computers to clear the virus. If they don’t succeed, the survivor will be put into the injured state. If the survivor is already in the injured state they will suffer from the broken status effect. Slightly increases the timer.

Hacked

If a survivor succeeds and clears the virus, that survivor will be taken down 1 health state. If a survivor is already injured. They will suffer from the broken status effect and the mangled status effect.

Perks

Hex: Displeasure

A hex rooting its power on pain.

You have good ears and can spot a survivor by noise.

When a survivor is looking at a Hex totem, they will scream. The closer they are the louder they scream. The survivor will not scream when within 4 metres of the Hex totem. Instead you will see their aura whilst they are cleansing.

A survivor will only scream every 30/20/10 seconds.

The Perk persists as long as the Hex totem isn’t destroyed.

Hex: Glitch

You know how to spread a good virus.

Gain a token every time you down each survivor, up to a maximum of 16 tokens. (You have to get 4 tokens for each survivor)

1 token. When you hit a survivor, that survivor will start to see the killer glitching out. E.g. The survivor could see an illusion of the killer somewhere else when the killer really is behind them. (This applies to each survivor that’s been hit)

2 tokens. The body figure of the killer will start to glitch out making it harder to see the killer. (This applies to each survivor that’s been hit.)

3 tokens. The survivor will not be able to see the killers red stain.

4 tokens. The survivor will suffer from the exposed status effect.

The Perk persists as long as the Hex totem isn’t destroyed.

Speed less

For every survivor that dies on the hook, the Survivors movement speed is reduced by 1/1.5/2%.

Mori

The glitch picks up the survivor by the neck. Then he sticks his arm inside the survivors body and infects the heart with a virus. The survivor will start to turn into a smaller version of the Glitch. Then the glitch throws the survivor onto the ground.

Survivor. Joseph Brooker

I hate the internet. Internet is bad. I hate the internet. Internet is bad. That is all I could think of. Without thinking clearly of what would happen. I made a virus. Green goop in a jug. I planned on getting rid of the internet forever. So I went to a factory that has most of the controls and wires etc. I planned on tipping the goop onto the wires to spread the virus. I started pouring and pouring the goop onto the wires when my mate came into the room and demanded me to stop. It made me jump and some goop spilled onto the floor. I told him to get out and how it wasn’t safe. The police were gonna arrive soon. Without looking I slipped on the goop and the jug went flying... it hit Matt. He started turning into a virus and was spazzing out everywhere. Luckily I had shoes on so the virus didn’t touch me. I screamed and screamed but there was nothing I could do. This virus was unstoppable. I had to get out. Quick. The police were here. I hope they think it was Matt that had the virus not me. I escaped. But 1 year later on the exact same day. He found me. And he made this massive goop portal. And now I am here, sat next to a campfire.

Perks

Internets connection

When on a generator, the closes generator near you will start to repair itself until it gets to 25/30/35%. If there is already another survivor on the generator closest to you. Nothing will happen.

Injured speed

When injured, your Movement speed is increased by 2/3/4%

Goop.

You know how to set traps for the killer. When in a match. You start off with 3/4/5 goop traps. Each trap will stun the killer for 2 seconds when the killer walks over them.

Post edited by LuluTheLion13 on

Comments