Looking for General fun recommendations for killer/survivor

Hello all. I'm fairly new to the game and I am just looking for general recommendations on fun killers to play and builds for killers/survivors. Not looking for current meta just looking to have a fun time on either side of the knife/glove/finger nails/skull?/hammer. Also any tips on how to improve in the chase would be appricated. I can't loop or run away to save my life!

Comments

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Survivor: Head on and quick and quiet are very fun to use. You can be a locker warrior! >:D

Killer: Agitation, iron Grasp, Mad Grit, and a perk of your choice. Keep a survivor on your shoulder and chase others.

• ajbustetter
    ajbustetter Member Posts: 70

I watched a friend of mine do the killer bit as legion once......I've never seen a group of people panic so hard trying to block the hook lol!!!

I will probably try the survivor bit tonight if able. I got a lot of leveling to do for that.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

From the dev update: "As a part of an ongoing series of changes to address the progression of the game, we will be making a change to the way bloodwebs generate to improve your chances of finding the perks you want while also reducing the total number of bloodwebs required to unlock all perks. We are preparing a communication on this change (and more) which should go out towards the end of the month."

A blood web change is coming so that should help you on the long run of this horrible grind :D

• ajbustetter
    edited August 2019

Ahhhh i heard about that but didnt know it would be so soon. Now maybe I won't hear the I can't level up DS complaints i hear from my friends (I dont run DS). Also less grinding is always a plus in my book!

• ajbustetter

I dont mind spending the money. I thoughly enjoy the game on both sides and have already bought Pig and (i know dont say it) Spirit. Myers was actually my next choice i was just unsure.

• ajbustetter

Tried the locker warrior bit! when I could do it it was clutch a few times. One particular nurse was VERY upset. Had a blast!

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Killer: imo just playing as Leatherface makes killer fun.

Survivor: experimenting with different perk builds is fun.