Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

MoM review after ~50 games

Lets shuffle this trash again. I didnt used MoM in his original (gamebreaking) iteration, but ive seen some people using it, and i know the old way to gain stacks. Lets roll.

So, I made trash-build for MoM, not the best. yet not the worst. It contains MoM, BT, WGLF (i want my points), and Iron Will. I also used Empathy instead of Iron Will, while i was solo.

So, MoM actually popped about 15 times. It was quite easy to pop in SWF with Discord, and was really hard in Solo queue. You can get some stacks near Hooks, Slugged people and by bodyblocking killer in chase, or while he is transporting someone. The best way is to take hit near hook OR bodyblock killer on transporting someone. Thats the granted way, it will work every time.

The other thing is Mid Chase hits... They are quite broken. I literaly closed the injured survivor from hit, yet, there is no stack for MoM and WGLF. Also, there is some delay between Stack gain option. I used Instaheal right after i got hit, then i got hit again. And again, no stack.

But, lets see, is it worth it, to spend the half of your match on taking protecting hits, just to gain one extra hit? I think its not. You may take more worthy perks. MoM itself forces you to play less effective, and its the issue. Higher the rank, the higher the price of time. And MoM is wasting it.

The way of getting stacks should be different, or Perk itself should be reworked. 3 safe unhooks may be a good decision (2 MoM-s may pop in this case), but im not sure.

Share your Exp with MoM gameplay. Also, there is lots of useless perks(or really unworthy perks, i made post on that theme), that needs some rework\buffs for both Killer and survivor side. Sorry for typos, again.

Comments

• Kycer
    Kycer Member Posts: 337
    edited August 2019

I’m a killer main.. Ever since the MoM nerf, I only went against 2 people running it so far and it was useless for them since that I don’t tunnel which didn’t gave them no chance to get a protection hit from me. The perk is dead and I’m glad it is. It was never good for the health of the game. If the devs are going to do anything about that perk, I hope they gonna completely rework it to a whole new perk.

Post edited by Kycer on
  • YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

Broken perk, born from the minds of incompetent developers. Due to his enormous benefit it deserve to have hard requirements. They need to fix protection hits mid-chase an we're fine (also for wglf).

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,967

they should remove the aura reading from the perk so you actually can keep it after you finally get it