Toxic/Salty Killer's have a serious issue

2»

Comments

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

@Chaddad2169 You think I care about Tbagging? Lmao, come on man, surely by now you should realise any attempt to taunt me is futile. Why would I DC when I can go AFK while you waste time Tbagging, else if you're a survivor I might just tunnel, see how you enjoy that :)

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748

Heh, tunnelling, sure buddy, like that'll piss me off when there's two perks that counter that strat. "OH NO!! ANTI TUNNEL PERKS OP"

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

@Chaddad2169 Bold of you to assume I'll hook, alas at this point you're not arguing and just insulting now.

I'd ask if now a mod such as @peanits or @Rizzo90 could close the thread as it has devolved to simple insults and has gone far off topic, after everything was addressed in a logical and correct manner.

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748

Correction:

Everything was addressed in a logical and correct manner, until you started at the OP even though he simply wanted to play with his friends and so, I stood up for him.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,706

There's no point on keeping this thread open, it started as a rant and turned into a place where people attack each other for different ways they see the game.

Please i want to remind you all to try to be constructive and civil.

This discussion has been closed.