Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I have a question about aesthetics involving the prestige and blood stuff.

strikerfreak12x
strikerfreak12x Member Posts: 39
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

What if the devs made it so that when we prestige anyone, instead of unlocking one bloody outfit, they just gave us the option to make any asthetic of that type, bloody. For killers prestige 1 would allow us to make any weapon bloody, prestige 2 would make the torso or whatever depending on the killer bloody, and prestige 3 would allow us to make any head we buy bloody. For survivors, same concept except ya know, different cause it's survivors. Idk, I would really love to mix and match some stuff with the stuff I buy and have it all be bloody if we want. What do you think?

Answers

• Onomo
    Onomo Member Posts: 20

I've had this idea also but I never made a thread about it. There really is no reason why we can't just choose which one to prestige lol.

This idea probably won't go through because most players have already P3ed someone....unless they allow us to choose...

• strikerfreak12x
    strikerfreak12x Member Posts: 39

Yeah, but if they changed it, then it wouldn't persay effect the people who already p3'd. It'd just give them the option to add the blood onto any other outfit they wanted.

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103

so like, every outfit that comes out has a bloody variant? they've already confirmed they'll never be doing that, it'd cost way too many resources. an alternative might be to just automatically do it with an overlaying blood texture but that'd look terrible, and i do think they want to maintain quality control with the cosmetics. : /

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

This idea has made the rounds, but I've heard it explained why they'll never do that, because they would have to re-color every cosmetic in the store for that. It's not a seperate layer, it's the whole texture of the thing.

So, not likely to happen.