Missing Survivor Archetypes

Options

I feel like we're missing some classic archetypes in the survivor roster. I concede that nearly all the survivors in the game have far more interesting stories than, say, a cheerleader character, there are at least 2 kinds of survivors I would like to see:

1) A priest

2) A goth chick

Heck, just imagine how hilarious it'd be as a killer to chase a guy wearing a Pope event skin. And goth chick is just begging to be included on style alone.

What about you guys? Any other horror film archetypes that you feel are begging to have their turn on the hook?

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

Nea is totally the goth chick. I don't think they want to bring modern religion into the game, as far as a priest goes.

• OldManGloom
    OldManGloom Member Posts: 51
    Options

I honestly see Nea as more of the "b-girl" since she's a tagger (which I think is a great inclusion to the roster). I'm more along the lines of a proper goth chick - spends all her time listening to the Cure and Depeche Mode, fills poster boards with Sylvia Plath quotes, hair like an electroshock patient inducted via high charge ink - that kind of thing.

• ahandfulofrain
    ahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528
    Options

Depeche Mode is not a goth band. But I do like the idea nonetheless.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,351
    Options

Well if this Friday the 13th lawsuit ever dies down, Violet from part 5 could be the girl that you're looking for.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

I'm sure cosmetics are coming to fill your needs.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

Young Adult Archtypes I'd like to see

1) The Mean Girl/Rich Girl/Cheerleader

2) The Guy Next Door/Nice Popular Guy

3) Goth Chick

4) SMART Nerdy Guy

5) Hippie Gal/Guy

6) Horror Movie Geek/Fan

Adult / Vocational Archtypes I'd like to see

1) Doctor / Vet