Potential Bloodweb Rework

So if someone can check my math on this, I think the most likely situation for the bloodweb rework is letting you pick 2 perks from bloodwebs.

Currently if you wanted to get all Tier 3 Perks on all killers including getting all the teachable's you would have to complete 2,688 bloodwebs. I figured this by taking the 55 Killer perks in the game (including the killer neutral perks) and seeing as you can only choose 1 perk per web you would need to complete 55 webs to get those perks. Since there are 3 tiers to the perks you take 55*3 which gives you 165 for all tier 3 perks on 1 killer, since there are 16 killers we need to account for getting their teachable's. So we take 16*3 which gives us 48, so to get the total bloodwebs needed for all perks on all killers we take 165*16=2,640 to get all tier 3 perks on all killers then add 48 teachable nodes which gives us a total of 2,688 bloodwebs.

If we can take 2 perks per bloodweb we would reduce the 55 to 28 changing our math to 28*3 (for tier 3 perks) which gives us 84 bloodwebs for all tier 3 perks on 1 killer. we can take that 84 and multiply it by 16 killers which gives us 1,344 bloodwebs for all tier 3 perks on all killers, since we still have to get the teachable's that number is still 48 (16*3) but since we can still get a perk while also getting the teachable we can cut this in half to 24. So we add 24 to 1,344 and we get 1,368 total bloodwebs to get all tier 3 perks and their teachable's on all killers.

If my math is wrong please let me know where I messed it up and what you think of the idea of letting us pick 2 perks from each bloodweb.

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

There's actually 60 killer perks. So you'd be looking at:

40 levels per killer to get all their teachables.

40 * 16 = 640 (to unlock all teachables)

60 * 3 = 180 - 43 = 137 levels to max out a killer afterwards.

(137 * 16) + 640 = 2832 total levels to get all perks on all killers. You can multiply 137 by the number of killers you want to max out and then add the teachables (640) to scale it however you like. In this case, 16 is for all of them currently.

There's going to be a huge change to that very soon, though.