Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What games did you play before dead by daylight? What drew you in?

2»

Comments

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

Fallout NV, L4D2, Blood Bowl, Shadowverse, Dead By Daylight. So basically it reminded me of left 4 dead which I sunk a good 2,000 hours into. Also when I found out I could be the legendary MICHAEL MYERS holy cow batman SIGN ME UP!!!

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    MuteNewt said:

@Lowbei you spoke what YOU believe to be the truth :D Wasnt any truth in it. Keep at it man. The perma ban coming soon enough. Cant wait!!

oh noes!
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    @Lowbei What games did you used to play before dbd? I can't put my finger on what sort of gamer you are.
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei What games did you used to play before dbd? I can't put my finger on what sort of gamer you are.
    to save time, i will copy paste from my twitch profile.

Nice Guys GM

Usually at  twitch.tv/lowbei 

Underlight 1997-2001 
    Blood Knight - 4th Sphere Gatekeeper 
    Icekin - 5th Sphere Fatesender

Dark Age of Camelot 2001-2008
    Fatesender - R8 Enchanter "Top PvE Raid Leader Merlin Server 2002-2004"
    Lowbei - R11L4 Vampiir
    Lowbai - R11L6 Druid
    Tinyshots - R2L4 Thidranki Eldritch Legend

DAOC Freeshards : Error R13+ Warrior

Warhammer 2008-2011
    Error - R90 Engineer
    Lowbei - R90 Runepriest
    DrDewm - R80 Knight
    TheCrab - R80 Witch Hunter
    Liriel - R80 Bright Wizard

Elder Scrolls Online 2014-2018
    Lowbei - PvP Sorcerer

Left 4 Dead 2 - 3k hours

Sea of Thieves - Pirate Legend

pretty much anything competitive
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    @Lowbei didn't expect so much detail. Not heard of some of the earlier ones there maybe I'll check them out might be a classic somewhere. Just a question did you only come to dbd because Bill (from L4D) arrived?😄 That would be pretty funny if you did. 
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

I've always enjoyed online multiplayer games and this concept was so unique compared to anything else, what really drew me in was watching multiple streamers play this game so as soon as it came out on PS4 I've been in love with it. My other big ones I play are Overwatch and Pokemon (whichever one is in the VGC season).

• Lowbei
    AshleyWB said:
    @Lowbei didn't expect so much detail. Not heard of some of the earlier ones there maybe I'll check them out might be a classic somewhere. Just a question did you only come to dbd because Bill (from L4D) arrived?😄 That would be pretty funny if you did. 
    heh nah, ive been on dbd since it launched. a large part of the l4d2 competitive community came over to this game as a group. it was unfortunately determined that dbd tournys werent “cool”, so mavwar host went back to l4d2.
  • Tiyr
    Tiyr Member Posts: 52

For Honor and Path of Exile
    Watched Tru3Talent play this game and gave it a try, 1st time i played i had no idea ######### i was doing and left it for about a month when i came back i was addicted

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

I own DBD and all the DLCs thanks to the steam sale, but haven't really jumped into it yet. Been in Overwatch the past two years, but unless you are GM or Top500, that game has become so designed for soccer-mons now (no offense to the soccer-moms of the world) that playing a character that takes actual mechanical skill is a liability thanks to heroes like Moira, the new Symmetra rework, Brigitte, and others.

When they announced the Hamster hero in the metal (well, basically) Hamster Ball that can roll around a match, I realized it's probably time to finally move on.