Alice In Wonderland [DLC Idea] [IMAGES]

Options
flamestandish
flamestandish Member Posts: 130
edited July 2018 in Creations

Alice In Wonderland

Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum aka The Twins would be controlled by a single person. They would be able to change between themselves with a short delay. The smaller of The Twins would be faster in movement speed (Myers evil within 3 speed) but unable to break pallets or vault windows. The taller of The Twins would be able to smash through pallets much more quickly (20% passive).

The Larger One: Slower in Speed, Longer Lunge, Ability to carry the survivors.
The Smaller One: Faster Speed, Smaller Lunge, Harder to see. Attacks made by the smaller one would only injure the survivor and would never down them completely. Instead, each successful hit by the smaller guy would reduce survivor speed. This way, when they change to the Larger guy, he can catch up to survivors suffering from speed debuff.

How cool would this DLC be!

All artwork has been adjusted from the original, but any similarities are owned by their respectful owners.

Originally posted by me on the Steam Artwork Section. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971899369

Post edited by flamestandish on

Comments

  • DirtyNurseMain
    DirtyNurseMain Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Their power is them switching between each other? Correct? I really like this idea, just add a small stun when they switch between each other. I also feel like the bigger of the twins needs more love, perhaps a larger lunge? And for the smaller twin maybe a myers tier 1 lunge since he’s faster.
  • flamestandish
    flamestandish Member Posts: 130
    Options

    @DirtyNurseMain said:
    Their power is them switching between each other? Correct? I really like this idea, just add a small stun when they switch between each other. I also feel like the bigger of the twins needs more love, perhaps a larger lunge? And for the smaller twin maybe a myers tier 1 lunge since he’s faster.

    Yes :D Thank you for that idea.

  • DirtyNurseMain
    DirtyNurseMain Member Posts: 70
    Options
    I’ve jus thought of a few perks for this dlc, make any tweaks if necessary!
    KILLER
    Chasing The White Rabbit - when a survivor performs a fast vault, their aura is revealed to the killer for 2/3/4 seconds
    Red Queens Chessboard - when you begin a chase 1/2/3 other survivors auras are revealed for 3 seconds
    SURVIVOR
    Cheshire cat’s advice - hitting a great skill check reveals the killers aura for 3/4/5 seconds
    Mad Hatters tea party - while you’re in a chase all other survivors get a boost of 8/10/12% to all actions speed
  • Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    Options

    Alright, so I planned on making Perks for these guys and I decided to research them and it ended up being a bizarre experience throughout Wikipedia, in which case I've found out that the specific instance of these characters you're using here are from an obscure PC game about Alice in Wonderland in which case everyone seems real mean? How strange. Unfortunately I don't know enough about the game to accurately give many ideas.

    Though I can say that the mechanic for the killer does not sound fun, at least to me personally. Rather than having a unique and savage tool to help you maim Survivors in a classic Slasher fashion, instead you have to play a mildy enhanced baseline killer with the Ability to switch between another mildly enhanced baseline killer in a couple seconds; however, I don't believe you have time to switch between them quick enough in during a chase for the difference between the two to be relevant, and if you could it would be overpowered. So unfortunately I don't have too many solutions to the problems at hand, because I kind of suck at constructive criticism but also because I know nothing about the source material game other than you can throw jacks at people as demonstrated in the boss fight video I watched.

  • flamestandish
    flamestandish Member Posts: 130
    Options

    @Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    Alright, so I planned on making Perks for these guys and I decided to research them and it ended up being a bizarre experience throughout Wikipedia, in which case I've found out that the specific instance of these characters you're using here are from an obscure PC game about Alice in Wonderland in which case everyone seems real mean? How strange. Unfortunately I don't know enough about the game to accurately give many ideas.

    Though I can say that the mechanic for the killer does not sound fun, at least to me personally. Rather than having a unique and savage tool to help you maim Survivors in a classic Slasher fashion, instead you have to play a mildy enhanced baseline killer with the Ability to switch between another mildly enhanced baseline killer in a couple seconds; however, I don't believe you have time to switch between them quick enough in during a chase for the difference between the two to be relevant, and if you could it would be overpowered. So unfortunately I don't have too many solutions to the problems at hand, because I kind of suck at constructive criticism but also because I know nothing about the source material game other than you can throw jacks at people as demonstrated in the boss fight video I watched.

    Alice in wonderland is a movie(film) the game is just a spin off.

  • flamestandish
    flamestandish Member Posts: 130
    edited July 2018
    Options

    Added this part to the above:

    The Larger One: Slower in Speed, Longer Lunge, Ability to carry the survivors.

    The Smaller One: Faster Speed, Smaller Lunge, Harder to see. Attacks made by the smaller one would only injure the survivor and would never down them completely. Instead, each successful hit by the smaller guy would reduce survivor speed. This way, when they change to the Larger guy, he can catch up to survivors suffering from speed debuff.

  • Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    Options

    @flamestandish said:

    @Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    Alright, so I planned on making Perks for these guys and I decided to research them and it ended up being a bizarre experience throughout Wikipedia, in which case I've found out that the specific instance of these characters you're using here are from an obscure PC game about Alice in Wonderland in which case everyone seems real mean? How strange. Unfortunately I don't know enough about the game to accurately give many ideas.

    Though I can say that the mechanic for the killer does not sound fun, at least to me personally. Rather than having a unique and savage tool to help you maim Survivors in a classic Slasher fashion, instead you have to play a mildy enhanced baseline killer with the Ability to switch between another mildly enhanced baseline killer in a couple seconds; however, I don't believe you have time to switch between them quick enough in during a chase for the difference between the two to be relevant, and if you could it would be overpowered. So unfortunately I don't have too many solutions to the problems at hand, because I kind of suck at constructive criticism but also because I know nothing about the source material game other than you can throw jacks at people as demonstrated in the boss fight video I watched.

    Alice in wonderland is a movie(film) the game is just a spin off.

    Well, actually Alice in Wonderland was a book, turned movie, turned many other things. All I'm saying is that this specific iteration of cruel Tweedle Twins is from an obscure game.

  • flamestandish
    flamestandish Member Posts: 130
    Options

    @Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:

    @flamestandish said:

    @Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    Alright, so I planned on making Perks for these guys and I decided to research them and it ended up being a bizarre experience throughout Wikipedia, in which case I've found out that the specific instance of these characters you're using here are from an obscure PC game about Alice in Wonderland in which case everyone seems real mean? How strange. Unfortunately I don't know enough about the game to accurately give many ideas.

    Though I can say that the mechanic for the killer does not sound fun, at least to me personally. Rather than having a unique and savage tool to help you maim Survivors in a classic Slasher fashion, instead you have to play a mildy enhanced baseline killer with the Ability to switch between another mildly enhanced baseline killer in a couple seconds; however, I don't believe you have time to switch between them quick enough in during a chase for the difference between the two to be relevant, and if you could it would be overpowered. So unfortunately I don't have too many solutions to the problems at hand, because I kind of suck at constructive criticism but also because I know nothing about the source material game other than you can throw jacks at people as demonstrated in the boss fight video I watched.

    Alice in wonderland is a movie(film) the game is just a spin off.

    Well, actually Alice in Wonderland was a book, turned movie, turned many other things. All I'm saying is that this specific iteration of cruel Tweedle Twins is from an obscure game.

    Thats true.

  • flamestandish
    flamestandish Member Posts: 130
    Options

    Come on @deadbydaylight , have words with the owners of Alice In Wonderland and bring us this Dlc =)