What are you doing with LORE devs?

Options
Mad_Sochi
Mad_Sochi Member Posts: 50
edited August 2019 in Lore

LoL what? Monster ???

Devs. It's KILLERS game !

NOT MONSTERS ! What are you doing with LORE?

Are you making WHITE NOISE game from Dead by Daylight game ? Shame on you...

Comments

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    Options

The Entity doesn't care. It wants a being that will kill for it. The Demogorgon is a good example of a very obedient "dog" that will "protect" you.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Options

White Noise was a pretty good game, too. Lot more variance than DbD inherent to the game.

They've never said there'd be no monsters, and never said it would be only humans: what they've said repeatedly is that the system can only handle humanoid things. The elephant cosmetic coming for Clown and Demogorgon are still humanoid.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Yeah, sorry, couldn't disagree any harder, plus when it comes to the human characters, at least original characters, they always twist and mangle them in some shape or form. That being said, even though I completely disagree with your opinion, I can still respect it and say thanks for the explanation.

• ohmydaisies
    ohmydaisies Member Posts: 8
    Options

Not to mention all the licensed killers are horror icons. You know, classics. Stranger things doesn't really deserve to stand in the same arena as Freddy Krueger, Leatherface, Michael Myers, Ghostface and Jigsaw (well Amanda but you get the point) in my opinion.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

They turn back on a lot of their words, but it's been said the Devs never said they wouldn't introduce monsters.

They just wouldn't do non-humanoids, and the Demogorgon is humanoid.

• grayon444
    grayon444 Member Posts: 757
    Options

I disagree highly with the 'design is ridiculous and not at all scary'.When i saw the trailer i didn't think much of it, but when i saw the dlc screenshots on steam it disturbed me.It's posture and the way it has its hands down and the closed up head.Imo it will be by far the creepiest looking killer, well for now.

• Nyelo
    Nyelo Member Posts: 9
    Options

For me, it can be pretty scary considering how big it is and when he jumps at you with his power.

But even if you don't like it it's only 1 killer out of 17 (and more on the way), you won't play against it on every game.

• ghostman128
    ghostman128 Member Posts: 16
    Options

I think I’m the complete opposite to what you said. To me something that looks human to me posses no threat. Not scary. Honestly most of them looks like super powered deformed zombies or even a couple who is just regular human beings with a costume. Not scary at all. Now something with claws and something that has a plant like face with nothing but teeth inside sounds terrifying. It’s unknown and unnatural for anything to look like that. Now I respect your views but people like me has been waiting for a creature to hit the game since release. Plus the human killers are still there everyone gets what they want