The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Weakest Killer, How Do We Buff Him?

2»

Comments

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I would like his chainsaw ability to automatically start when fully charged. I have missed so many saws because I let go too early. I should be looking at the survivor but instead I have to stare at the charge bar just to be sure to let go at the right moment.

This change would also prevent leatherface's from just keeping the chainsaw revving while hook camping someone.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Bubba's chainsaw charge mechanic is not the same as Billy's for a reason.

He doesn't get a speed boost once you start the chainsaw attack. In fact Bubba slowly accelerates with each swing which means in order to chainsaw people around objects effectively you have to carefully TIME the attack just when you go around corners.

Therefore this change would be a direct nerf. Also it wouldn't stop ANY camper from camping.

Hillbilly can camp while revving his chainsaw as well. A different charge mechanic doesn't stop you from repeatedly clicking the charge button.

Also if you let go too early it just means you're inexperienced. That's not a legit reason to change in-game content.

3000 hours Leatherface main btw.