I Am Happy With All 9 Perks!

Locker_Monster
Locker_Monster Member Posts: 496
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

Very nicely done, devs!

I love the perk that encourages doing Totems. As a Killer, I hate it, but from a balance viewpoint, it's a great idea!

Edit: Will Fixate & Urban Evasion stack? Or no, since UE is when crouching?

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Some of the perks are meh. But the majority if them are awesome either as meta candidates or for gimmik builds

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

I agree. I don't ever run the meta builds so I cannot wait to play with these perks and try some fun things.

I really think so far this is the best chapter yet.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

I might get this DLC depending on the price. And that's saying something considering until now Spirit is the only DLC I've ever gotten.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    edited August 2019

Some of them are fun perks. Surge can be decent against teams that aren't that well-coordinated. Fixated looks really, really interesting.

Edit: Concerning your question, I don't expect Fixated to work with crouching, since it is not mentioned in the perk description.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

Yeah. This chapter has on average the best perks yet. All of them I could see using.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

Even the perks that don't look that effective in practice are good design for one specific niche or another, so I'd say they did an amazing job.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited August 2019

I really love the Killer perks, especially Surge. I'm planning on leveling up the Demogorgon ASAP.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Dwight buff hell yeah! My dream locker build can now be set in motion >:D

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Am I better off using Pop Goes the Weasel or Surge for the "Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit" meme build? 25% insta-regression is good, but being able to kick multiple gens at once without having to actually kick 'em lets me be a little more efficient with my memin'.

• ICU_CupCakiing
    ICU_CupCakiing Member Posts: 3

They said walking speed so I believe it will not stack with urban evasion, never the less I plan on running both

Agreed very nicely done, can't wait to play it

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Agree, they managed to make 9 (!) very interesting perks.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Another perk based on the power of the locker. Us Dwights were mocked for our affinity with the locker. But we knew, WE KNEW the hidden untapped power of the locker.

Dwights are wiser beyond their years.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Yup, they are really going the extra distance for this chapter, I mean come on, they FINALLY created a new "monster" model and animations just for the Demogorgon... for now.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

My goodness, I am very impressed with these perks, these are very healthy perks <3

All the perks are helping both sides in areas they really need help with, we got anti-tunnel, anti-camping, anti-Gens, anti-vaulting, healing etc. I am so excited <3 I felt really good seeing those perks, this chapter might be the best chapter perk wise as all of them are healthy and non-toxic.

I can't wait to dive on in and best of all, since the Survivor perks are beginner friendly the new players will be having a good time and not feel as bad when pitted against newer Killers who don't know how to play the game.

• Afreeman
    Afreeman Member Posts: 5

I haven't been playing this game for long, probably little over a month, and I am pretty excited for this new dlc! To me ( a relatively new player) these perks seem interesting and already have been giving me ideas for new builds! The only one I think I'm not that excited for is Mind Breaker but all the other ones look like fun! Can't wait

• wanderingempress
    wanderingempress Member Posts: 6

Finally a thread that makes me happy!! I was so excited to see these perks, and the work that has gone into this chapter:) I feel these perks, for the most part, could lead to some interesting ways to play and I can't wait to see!