We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

News | Stranger Things: Perks

Options
Peanits
Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,373
edited August 2019 in General News

Earlier today, we showcased the content from the upcoming Stranger Things chapter on stream. If you missed the stream, you can find the VOD here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/470813433

If you're in a rush or just need to double check a perk, however, you can find them all listed below. Please note that all perks listed below are subject to change.

STEVE HARRINGTON PERKS

BABYSITTER

While you have a reputation for being self-centered, you risk it all to help those in need. 

The Survivor you unhook leaves no blood trail or scratch marks for a short amount of time. Also, both you and the Killer can briefly see each other’s aura.

“I promised to keep you shitheads safe, and that’s exactly what I plan on doing.” —Steve Harrington

CAMARADERIE

Life has taught you the importance of friendship which has given you strength.

If a Survivor comes within range of your hook while you are struggling, the Struggle Phase timer pauses briefly.

So, remember once you get in there… pretend like you don’t care. There you go, you’re learning my friend. You’re learning.”—Steve Harrington

SECOND WIND

You have learned to avoid awkward situations with parents. Part of you still thinks your best option is to run away and hope things will take care of themselves. 

Heal a Survivor to activate this perk. Once activated you self-heal after unhooking yourself or being unhooked by a Survivor when you are outside the Terror Radius. Once fully healed the perk deactivates.

"Yeah, that’s a no."—Steve Harrington

NANCY WHEELER PERKS

BETTER TOGETHER

You seek justice and uncover the truth no matter what obstacle stands in your way.

The aura of the generator being repaired is revealed to other Survivors within range. If the Killer downs a Survivor while you are repairing a generator, the Killer’s and Survivors’ auras are revealed to you briefly.

“Let’s burn that lab to the ground.”—Nancy Wheeler

FIXATED

When you have a goal in mind, there’s no turning back: better to ask forgiveness than permission.

You can see your own scratch marks at all time. When your health is full, you can walk faster than normal.

"I wanna finish what we started. I want to kill it."—Nancy Wheeler

INNER STRENGTH

You look inward and trust your instincts when you feel lost and alone.  

When you complete a cleanse Totem action, the Perk activates. Once activated, you self-heal when entering a locker. 

“All this time I’ve been trying so hard to pretend like everything’s fine, but it’s not.”—Nancy Wheeler

DEMOGORGON PERKS

SURGE

Your eerie presence charges the air and interferes with technology.

Downing a Survivor instantly explodes and places a regression effect on any generators within range. The generator is also instantly regressed.

“The creature appears to have some unknown influence over electricity and nearby electronics.”— Hawkins National Laboratory

CRUEL LIMITS

Your ties to the otherworldly manifest when your prey attempts to get away. 

Each time a generator is fixed, vaulting is blocked for the Survivors close to that generator for a short time.

“The specimen seems to be able to affect the state of nearby objects, as if they existed in some other form within a dimension alternate to our own.”— Hawkins National Laboratory

MINDBREAKER

Your distressing presence drains and weakens your prey.

While repairing a generator, Survivors are afflicted by the Exhaustion Status effect. The Exhaustion Status effect pauses while fixing a generator and re-starts after ending the repair action.

"The specimen can evoke feelings of dread and fatigue in nearby individuals." — Hawkins National Laboratory 

Post edited by Peanits on