Sam and Dean Winchesters

I think they being as survivors might be an interesting fit in the game.

Comments

• TheDarkWall
    TheDarkWall Member Posts: 132

This and Alan Wake are the two characters I would actually buy as survivor dlc.

• gadondorf
    gadondorf Member Posts: 18

same but i dont know if alan wake does fit sam and dean really do and a perk unique perk can be a weapon to stun the enemy for some seconds and only can be one sam and dean in a match or just one of them. For me will make it more fun since the killer usually depends map and which they are favors them alot like shattered memories killer she fits in all maps.

• CSH_Vandolf
    CSH_Vandolf Member Posts: 13

I agree completely.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I would be on board with this, except (a) running away from monsters is not really Sam and Dean's style, they're all about fighting/killing them so I'm not sure how that would be able to stay true to their characters in a game where you can't fight back at all. I feel like it might just make them look like pussies.

And (b) how on Earth would they decide which monster to pick lol

• gadondorf
    gadondorf Member Posts: 18
    edited September 2019

Ya i know but there are sometimes the killer is op i mean shoot not to kill like temporaly stun.cuz the pallet most of the times is usless since the killer is way faster than a survivor after some some seconds of chase.for example there is a fight back perk stab one and there is also flashlight to stun the killer.i think if they do have gun perk only them and one only can be used in the match can have like idk 4 bullets with salt? Once gone they cant re use it and if misses the perk is desactivated for the whole match.As i mentioned before perk to shoot at them it will cause stun and needs a cooldown for that perk.for example bill,harrington they dont run away from them too yet they are added in the game.

Post edited by gadondorf on