Opinions on Exhaustion Change?

Link
Link Member Posts: 135
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

Before i start dont get me wrong i like the change, having sprint burst pop twice in one chase is a pretty unfair thing to happen. I just want your opinions on how this will affect the meta? I've been wondering if i should change off sprint burst now cause i've always used it to get around the place and now with the change it will punish me a lot more, i've considered switching to dead hard but i've been straying from it due to the fact that it can be dependent on how high your ping is. I guess the main question is What will be the better perk now? Will Sprint Burst still be the best? Or will other perks take it's place?

Comments

• RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70

I think it's stupid. Exhaustion perks are far from overpowered in their current iteration, if anything this should only apply to sprint burst. The other three exhaustion perks do not need a nerf like this. It's understandable for sprint burst, as a survivor getting a lucky sprint burst at the right time can mean the difference between wins and losses, but the other perks simply don't deserve it.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Good change to Sprint Burst, bad change to all other Exhaustion Perks.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Why have they done this to muh lithe  :'(
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

It nerfs perks that don't need it, it's still a get-out-of-jail-free card if your positioning was awful, and it still counters ambush killers way to hard. In my opinion, this isn't the way to go about nerfing SB.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

It nerfs perks that don't need it, it's still a get-out-of-jail-free card if your positioning was awful, and it still counters ambush killers way to hard. In my opinion, this isn't the way to go about nerfing SB.

Agreed